4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This review is strictly for the shadow brushes. I bought the medium shader brush on a whim when I was placing a clothing order. For $6 I figured it was worth a shot. I really never hear anyone talk about H&M beauty products so I didn't have high expectations. But, wow, I love these brushes! Since that first order I've purchased a few more of the medium size, a small shader and a large. They are soft, pick up and deposit product well, are light but not too light and blend beautifully. You could tell me they retail for $20+ a piece and I'd believe it. Whenever H&M is running a sale or has a free shipping code I like picking up one or two because they're just fabulous little brushes with a great price tag.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

I recently got the Plush Powder Brush from the H&M Premium quality collection, although it is very soft (compared to previous brushes from H&M), it shreds terribly!! I would not recommend this at all. The price range of these brushes are pretty close to the price range of Real Techniques brushes, but RT brushes are of much higher quality, softer and never shreds.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

This particular review is for the BB cream brush. I just felt like writing this review because I l.o.v.e this brush so much and I think it is an unappreciated gem. Here in EU it costs about 7 €, depends on the country, which is a pretty good price for what you get. I recently bought the Real techniques expert face brush and stipling brush which are great but I still prefer this one. Its made from very soft fibres and blends liquid, cream and even powder foundation perfectly. It doesn´t sheer or soak in the foundation too much like other brushes. The size and stiffness is just right and so far, after using it for over two years and countless washing it still looks like new! Do yourself a favor and buy it :) However, I also own the older double ended powder & foundation brush and that one is not a good one.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

5 years ago

I have owned two H & M brushes, the mini kabuki (with the gold handle) and the BB cream brush. Both feel very soft and of a higher quality than the low prices would suggst. I use the mini kabuki for my Everyday Minerals powder foundation and it works perfectly for me. It's the perfect size for working the powder around the eye and nose areas. I used the BB cream brush for blending concealer. I have rosacea and have to put concealer on my cheeks to hide the redness, and I like to buff it in to make it look more natural. The BB cream brush worked very well for that purpose until I washed it recently and all the bristles fell out. I had owned it for two months at that point but it was cheap so I didn't mind so much, and I reckoned it might have been a fluke. Having said that, I did not repurchase. I would however repurchase and highly recommend the mini kabuki, which I have owned for about seven months without problems.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Bought the BB cream brush the other day and I absolutely love it. It feels very good on my skin, and to be honest, my skin is really sensitive, so that was a surprise! I love working with this brush and canť believe I've been applying BB cream with my hands for so long - I would never do that aging, having this rather cheap H&M brush!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

6 years ago

Didnt think i cared about brushes but I fot two and they were terrible!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Very good brush it worth any penny! I have already "Bobbi Brown" foundation brush "cozzette" and "mac". I think "H&M" BB brush is my favorite.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

I normally don't write reviews, but I am so impressed I feel I had to share. I recently purchased H&M's kabuki brush for about $4-$5. The bristles are as soft as I would expect of a high-end brush. I've been running it over my hand and face back and forth for no reason at all, that's how soft it is! So far no shedding either. The brush has a very sleek metallic rose gold handle, and the bristles are white with a tanned tip. Overall a fantastic brush. Two thumbs up to H&M! HIGHLY recommend.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairOther

6 years ago

I've been checking out h&m brushes for a while until i finally bought one recently. I bought the flat top foundation brush which is called a bb cream foundation brush. It caught my eye because its basically an imitation of the shiseido flat top foundation brush which i've wanted but is quite pricey. This brush is so amazing. It was inexpensive & works so well. It blends amazingly & i don't want to use anything else now except for this brush. I use it for all types of liquid foundations & i love the finish it gives. I really believe certain brushes make a difference when it comes to how your foundation looks. I love this brush. i totally recommend it. its really dense and doesn't shed at all. its so soft. I'm impressed. I might consider buying some of their other brushes such as the eyeshadow brushes. Some brushes of theirs look cheap but i've seen they've come out with better looking ones and i'm sure those are good. Though i can't really speak for all their brushes since this is the only one i've tried. I really love it though and totally recommend it.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

For the price, I really can't complain. I bought the smoke eye brush, mine in white color, they also have this brush in black but I think the white is more on a classy look. So far, the brush didn't shed! Oh I use the other tip (eyeliner brush) for my gel eyeliner it was perfect to use...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35