Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Lemon Creme perfume oil

No Image

4.5

I had a whirlwind love affair with this scent that lasted a week. The scent lasts on me and smelled like a beautiful concoction of lemon frosting. However, by the end of the week, I could no longer smell lemon on the drydown, just a musky vanilla :( My body chemistry has let me down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites from AZW.it's a lemon and vanilla scent,creamy and sweet yet tart.it kind of smells like a box of fruit loops!I get so many compliments when I wear it(I"ve been alternating between this and the canilla cream cake perfume).The price is really cheap and the scent is concentrated so it lasts forever.

For those who like NE Lemon Poundcake or BerrySweet Lemon Creme this roll-on perfume oil is for you! Great lemon/vanilla fragrance and very long lasting.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wishthis smelled more lemon-y. It's a very heavy smell of vanilla cream, and light on the lemon. I like it, but it's a bit sweet without the lemon zing and it's probably a bit sweet for every day. Sigh. The search for the perfect lemon sugar-scent goes on.

Popular Fragrances