no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/09/2004

I had a whirlwind love affair with this scent that lasted a week. The scent lasts on me and smelled like a beautiful concoction of lemon frosting. However, by the end of the week, I could no longer smell lemon on the drydown, just a musky vanilla :( My body chemistry has let me down.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Dec/02/2003

This is one of my favorites from AZW.it's a lemon and vanilla scent,creamy and sweet yet tart.it kind of smells like a box of fruit loops!I get so many compliments when I wear it(I"ve been alternating between this and the canilla cream cake perfume).The price is really cheap and the scent is concentrated so it lasts forever.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jul/22/2003

I wishthis smelled more lemon-y. It's a very heavy smell of vanilla cream, and light on the lemon. I like it, but it's a bit sweet without the lemon zing and it's probably a bit sweet for every day. Sigh. The search for the perfect lemon sugar-scent goes on.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBrown

fromKathey

Nov/25/2001

For those who like NE Lemon Poundcake or BerrySweet Lemon Creme this roll-on perfume oil is for you! Great lemon/vanilla fragrance and very long lasting.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43