MAC Lipglass in Prrr

MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 3/11/2017 7:33:00 PM

Just got this one today idk what took me so long to buy it but mac has lipglass 40% off so I picked this up and its a nice peachy nude not much glitter but i wore it and took a nap and it was still on when I awoke. I like a lil gloss to my lips and im wearing blue eyeshadow today so it looked good. Just the right touch of gloss and peach. I think this is my new favorite. And fyi according to the previous reviewer this has been discontinued but im not sure. I was told by a mac mua that the lipglasses are being reformulated and some popular shades are coming back. I would imagine that colors like candy yum yum, heroine, rebel , desire and those aren't coming back but the popular ones like purrr , c thru, oyster girl etc will be back. Hopefully the price isn't going up ..

Mac decided to discontinue this popular shade. Sad to see it go.

It was one of my favorites.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

High shine gloass alert :) Applies pretty evenlty but doesn't show off the lip lines like I would like so I gave it a 4. Use a slightly darker tone for those lips to really pop on top of using this.

I went to get my makeup done at MAC for my wedding. The makeup artist suggested the Prrr Lipglass...I'm an avid MAC fan, but I really hate this lip gloss. It does absolutely nothing to enhance my lips and it looks very cheap. I left the lip gloss in my car one day (yes, it was hot out... but I live in Chicago, so it's not THAT bad) and the gloss had all caked/gooped up and was garbage after that. If I could rate this Prrr Lipglass any lower than a 1 lippie, I would.

on 8/13/2015 5:45:00 AM

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash & Dry Tinted Lipglass.
Frankly, I did not expect much but I was quite surprised by its quality.
First of all, I love its packing which is a stunning, rainbow-sherbet-ombré work of art, very cool and different from regular MAC lip gloss tubes.
Mine is frosty and watery pink; it’s a medium-dark, warm-toned pink with a lot of multi-colored and has very nice shimmer in there.
If you want a natural look to go to school, just put some color on your lips by apply a layer of Domestic Diva then you are ready to go out. Anyway, you definitely can wear it at home, while cooking, cleaning, doing exercise, chilling or whatever, even while sleeping, as long as you want
You can go here to read more, Wash & Dry Tinted Lipglass also includes others products.

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss does nothing for me. It's very sticky and it dries to weird pink particles on my lips. It enhances any dryness I have and the color is too light for my skin tone. It's too frosty compared to what I think it was (a real nude). I won't repurchase.

on 6/5/2015 2:07:00 PM

I went through a couple tubes of this back in the day, and I've been lemming it again for some reason so I picked up a fresh Prrr. I'm on the *verge* of being over a matte lip, and this lipgloss is the opposite of everything I've been into lately. It's a very shimmery fleshtoned-peachy-pink shade a couple of notches lighter than my natural lip color, and it is my everything right now. It makes lips glow -- it's very fresh looking. Indoors it looks nice enough, but in the right light your lips will look like magical halo angel lips.

The MAC lipglass formula is sticky, creamy, and lasts longer than any other gloss I've ever tried. I always need a base of balm or liner or else it gets goopy and won't spread easily onto lips. It's $16, which is only a few bucks more than some drugstore glosses at this point in time, smells like vanilla, has no taste, no grit, and comes in some bomb shades.

I have olive skin and very dark pink lips naturally, and while Prrr looks good on me, I am envisioning all you lighter toned babes rocking it hard. It's very early 2000s Britney...if that's not your thing leave it alone haha ;)

on 12/26/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love. I have been wearing this color since Highschool. I am 26 years old. I am a nc40-42. I can't put enough on. I have pink lips already with this on top I get a nice frosty shine. I'm ok with the stickiness because it last longer. This is my favorite lipglass. Must buy holy grail for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have to say, Im not a huge fan of the cosistancy of these glosses because I find the models hair gets stuck too easily during photo shoots. But I do love the color of this gloss. Very nice on many different skintones, and looks beautiful over lipsticks. A must for any MUA's kit!

I love MAC Prrr as much as I love my NARS Orgasm lipgloss. I'm a sucker for peachy pink lip glosses and this one is beautiful. Colour payoff is very good and thankfully there is no glitter. It's a little sticky as true of MAC lipglasses, but it does stay on longer. Will buy again.