MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Prrr

MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 8/12/2018 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So pretty!Great pigment!The perfect pink!

on 6/26/2018 1:21:00 AM

I adore this gloss. It’s pinky/ gold(ish) and sort of neutral all in one. Perfect for every day. For reference I’m between NC35-NC41 and I think it’s perfect for medium skin tones

on 6/25/2018 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This by far is my favorite lip gloss formula and everyday color. It's the perfect amount of stickiness so that it lasts a long time but not to sticky that your hair sticks to it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

My favorite lip gloss of all time! I love the way it applies just enough color. I love to play up my eyes usually and this gloss allow me to do just that.

on 12/27/2017 7:19:00 AM

I’ve been a long time fan of MAC lip glasses and after finally finishing my tube of the now discontinued Enchantress shade, decided to pick up Prrr (and a couple of others!). Prrr is one of MAC’s classic products - well known and well loved. It is part of MAC’s regular line of lipglasses and has the standard vanilla scented formula with a high shine finish. The scent is strong, but delicious and not too artificial or sickly. I personally love it! The formula does remain tacky on the lips for the duration of the product’s wear time - which doesn’t bother me but can be uncomfortable for some people. Your hair will stick to your lips on a windy day! Prrr lasts for around 4 hours on my lips without melting or smearing, it just stays put. It doesn’t dry out my lips at all which is a huge plus. The finish is incredibly shiny - it isn’t at all subtle. The colour itself is a gorgeous shade of frosty light peach. It doesn’t emphasise lip lines or bleed. I find this flattering on my NC15 skin and believe it would flatter most warm skin tones. This is one of my go-to colour choices now and definitely one of my top five MAC lip glasses! Try it out, it is worthy of its cult status. A+

on 3/11/2017 7:33:00 PM

Just got this one today idk what took me so long to buy it but mac has lipglass 40% off so I picked this up and its a nice peachy nude not much glitter but i wore it and took a nap and it was still on when I awoke. I like a lil gloss to my lips and im wearing blue eyeshadow today so it looked good. Just the right touch of gloss and peach. I think this is my new favorite. And fyi according to the previous reviewer this has been discontinued but im not sure. I was told by a mac mua that the lipglasses are being reformulated and some popular shades are coming back. I would imagine that colors like candy yum yum, heroine, rebel , desire and those aren't coming back but the popular ones like purrr , c thru, oyster girl etc will be back. Hopefully the price isn't going up ..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

High shine gloass alert :) Applies pretty evenlty but doesn't show off the lip lines like I would like so I gave it a 4. Use a slightly darker tone for those lips to really pop on top of using this.

I went to get my makeup done at MAC for my wedding. The makeup artist suggested the Prrr Lipglass...I'm an avid MAC fan, but I really hate this lip gloss. It does absolutely nothing to enhance my lips and it looks very cheap. I left the lip gloss in my car one day (yes, it was hot out... but I live in Chicago, so it's not THAT bad) and the gloss had all caked/gooped up and was garbage after that. If I could rate this Prrr Lipglass any lower than a 1 lippie, I would.

on 8/13/2015 5:45:00 AM

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash & Dry Tinted Lipglass.
Frankly, I did not expect much but I was quite surprised by its quality.
First of all, I love its packing which is a stunning, rainbow-sherbet-ombr work of art, very cool and different from regular MAC lip gloss tubes.
Mine is frosty and watery pink; its a medium-dark, warm-toned pink with a lot of multi-colored and has very nice shimmer in there.
If you want a natural look to go to school, just put some color on your lips by apply a layer of Domestic Diva then you are ready to go out. Anyway, you definitely can wear it at home, while cooking, cleaning, doing exercise, chilling or whatever, even while sleeping, as long as you want
You can go here to read more, Wash & Dry Tinted Lipglass also includes others products.

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss does nothing for me. It's very sticky and it dries to weird pink particles on my lips. It enhances any dryness I have and the color is too light for my skin tone. It's too frosty compared to what I think it was (a real nude). I won't repurchase.