Giorgio Armani Lip shimmer #13

No Image

1 review

on 11/30/2005 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from a friend in the UK after I complained that I was unable to find a local GA retailer in my area that has the #11 and #13 lip shimmer in stock. When I got my parcel containing the lip shimmer and tore it open, I have to admit I was a little frightened and disappointed by the look of the color when I was just looking at it on the applicator brush and I tossed it in my bag and forgot about it for a couple of weeks. Then last week the outfit I was wearing called for a nude or neutral lip, so I remembered the #13 lip shimmer and dug it out. Immediately after applying it, I checked my reflection in the mirror and my heart sank as I thought it didnt look any better on my lips than it did in the tube, but as the day wore on and I caught glimpses of myself in the restroom mirror, the more I began to like it and realize that it actually works as the absolute perfect nude shade for my lips! The staying power of the gloss is pretty remarkable too, so Im definitely going to continue my quest to find the #11 shade as well. For the record, Im a fair-skinned redhead with (naturally) dark brows, green/gold/grey eyes and a peaches and cream complexion with only a very slight natural pigment to my lips.