Giorgio Armani Lip shimmer #13

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

What can I say?! GA makes some of the prettiest shades of makeup around! No if's, and's, or but's about it! #13 Lip Shimmer is a peachy pink bronzey shade that has just the right amount of shimmer and shine w/o looking too teenage bopper'ish. I love how it doesn't have a scent and it glides on like buttah. It stays on for a long time considering it's a gloss and I can def see this working on a multitude of skintones and under l/s or by itself. I would def repurchase!

on 7/14/2005 5:26:00 PM

This is my first Armani lipgloss and now I can understand the raves. This really is a superior gloss - smooth texture, pigmented and enduring without being too sticky. This #13 shade is very pretty, a bronzed peach-pink that reminds me of my NARS Mojave lipstick in gloss form.

on 1/1/2005 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This peachy brown lipgloss is similar to Chanel Zanzibar glossimer in my opinion. I thought that would be a bad thing considering I didn't think Zanzibar worked for me, but somehow this one works. This is more frosty/silvery than Zanzibar and the the texture is thinner.A winner!

Popular Lip Glosses