Dior Nail Enamel

No Image

4.2

on 3/2/2017 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As a disclaimer I am not a collector nor an expert on nail polish or its application. But I do love the color selection, wear and ease of application of these polishes. With two coats over a base coat, this wears a week on my fingers and four weeks on my toes without chipping. And it looks super shiny like glass and is streak free. The brush is fantastic, wide and rounded so I find application much easier than with other brands. $27 a bottle is expensive, but after a bad experience at the same price level with Chanel I will stick with Dior as long as they offer it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have only ever purchased one day your nail polish. It is the color Tra La La. I don't know if I am doing something wrong but it dries and the color is streaky / blotchy. I am so disappointed. It's a pretty shade and I wish the finished polish looked nicer. The bottle it cute. The brush is really nice. Maybe I got a bad batch?! I don't recommend this one.

on 12/6/2016 10:55:00 PM

Excellent consistency and wear

on 7/5/2016 11:37:00 AM

I have to say that from all the nail polish brands that I've tried (and famous ones like OPI, Essie, Nails Inc), Dior nail polish is the best. It's long lasting (nail polish only last 2 days without chipping on my nails and Dior doubles this) and so shiny, almost like a jelly look. It looks soo pretty!

I have the colour 658 Capeline, which is a vibrant coral pink which was limited edition but it seems to me that Dior does a lot of this type of colours in their limited releases.

Dior seems to do more bold colours comparing to the type of nudes that I like (light mauves and taupe) and that's my only complain.

I would not pay the full price for them though, but if I catch them on sale, I will sure try to get more colours!

on 11/6/2014 4:03:00 PM

As good as iet gets. I forgot how amazing these were until I got some OPI, Maybelline and Milani polishes to try. They were terrible quality and just made me appreciate Dior more. It's expensive but the quality difference is insane. It applies super smooth and even, the texture is so rich yet light. The colors are gorgeous and actually apply the same as shown in the bottle, unlike other cheaper brands. OPI is decent until you try this, which will make it look like gooey, messy trash. It is way better to buy 1 of these than 4 of other brands.

on 9/24/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of the best nail polishes out there!
Although I love OPI and China Glaze, Dior nail polishes are far better..(unfortunately, because of the price..).
The consistency, the brush, the way they apply..wow! I can't say much about the staying power, since I tend to change my nails quite often.. But I think some colors are better than others.
My latest addition is Carré Bleu. I don't have enough words to describe how absolutely gorgeous this color is.. Just go and get it before it's gone!

on 6/30/2014 8:33:00 PM

I wondered if there's a difference in nail polish that costs $25 CAD. Unfortunately for my pocket, yes there is. The first colour I bought was Incognito #257. It is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for my everyday look, neutral with hint of pink. I immediately noticed a difference in quality compared to other nail polishes. I like the brush, it goes on very smooth, isn't thick and 2 coats is more than enough for good coverage. I like to use a base as well as a top coat to get more out of it.

I just bought the colour Bouquet which is nice but Incognito will be my all time fave. I only wish it didn't cost so much. I spent $50 on 2 bottles of nail polish....a bit painful when I think about it.

on 3/11/2014 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best nail polish I ever wore!
I don't think I will buy another one if I ran out of it, too expensive for a nail polish.
I had it on for 4 straight days and use my fingers like crazy, but doesn't chip! Amazing!
I got the red color which is sooo nice!
A great product indeed.

on 7/18/2013 12:55:00 AM

way better than opi and all the drugstore brands.

great shaped brush, long lasting wear and great colors. i exclusively use the 999 red color on my toes. pricy but really worth it because of the quality.

on 5/28/2013 11:05:00 AM

I LOVE the brush (best brush ever to avoid cuticle build up) and the color was rich and the coverage amazing (2 coats-very rich). But it wore off the top of my nails in one day (with an Essie topcoat). Not long lasting enough. I wish Chanel would use a similar brush style. Colors are amazing though.

Popular Polishes