MAC blushcreme ladyblush

MAC blushcreme ladyblush
MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblushlady blushblushcreme ladyblush  MAC Ladyblush

4.5

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Beeswax, Lecithin, Silica, BHT. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30 Lake, Red 33, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 10.

on 2/21/2016 4:56:00 AM

Wonderful color for light (winter) - medium (summer) skin with olive undertones. Buildable, lovely texture and lasts long.
Versatile - works well for makeup looks ranging from looking like I'm flushing naturally on the way to gym all the way to fancy dinner with full makeup on. Works nice under or over different highlighters for dewy look, also blends well with bronzers for a hint of gold/bronze. Blendable with other colors (can handle well addition of colors from coral red to vibrant pink) but also looks good on its own with coral, berry, peach or pink undertone lipsticks. With this I only need....well.....THIS....so it's the only blush I have currently and a true multitasker. Will be buying again :)

on 12/26/2015 4:21:00 PM

I tossed mine out. I had it for a while and tried to love it but it really just did nothing for me. It didn't look bad it just didn't really do anything. I am pale and have medium brown hair, neutral undertones and blue eyes. I find that every time I used this I ended up putting another brighter color, either pink, peach or even red, on top. Maybe it's just that I like brighter blushes and like to have a clean, clear color to make my eyes look bright. Regardless of the reason, for me, this is just okay and nothing I would call special.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this blush recently and I love it! It's a nice muted corally color that still looks really natural and great. It also doesn't feel tacky like many cream blushes do. It can look a little bright if applied liberally but it's easily blended out with fingers. :)

This is my first creme blush and i love it! The pigmentation and color is wonderful. It's easy to blend and looks natural. I actually like it both in summer and winter.
I prefer to use my fingers, that way i can warm up the product and blend it easily. You don't need much so it will last a long time.
The only downside about this product is that it get's easily dirty if you don't have clean fingers.

on 2/26/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this Blush! Very complimentary shade. The color is a pale coral. More peach than pink. I personally find it hard to over do, and I am light skinned. I love creme blush and this one seems to last the most of all my cream blushes on it's own. I can get a few hours without using a powder on top. I prefer to use a stippling brush to apply after my founadtion. I find with this shade it works better than my hands but fingers work too. A bit pricey but it is quality. I think color would work for most skin tones. May be a bit light for dark skin but still complimentary. It is a nice neutral tone. I find peachiness makes shade a bit more warm. Glad I went ahead and bought it.

on 11/17/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lady Blush is really pretty when applied on the cheeks. In the pan, it looks really dull and flat, but when it's on the skin, it gives that natural flush, the only problem is that it's so easy to overdo it, and I learned that the hard way. A little really does go a long way.

on 11/1/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have recently rediscovered this product after a year of it sitting in my collection not being used - I am not sure why I ever stopped using this, I used to use this religiously! This was my first Mac purchase a few years back and I remember, very vividly, the make up artist applying this to my cheeks and me looking in the mirror and thinking "gosh, I look SO pretty!' I am not a vain person at all, but as a young woman only just starting to experiment with make up I was amazed how a few dabs of 1 product could transform my whole face. And now I am rediscovering that feeling all over again after digging it out of my collection. It is such a pretty pink colour, and gives a really natural flush to my fair skin. It has a gorgeous dewy finish without being sparkly or glittery. It instantly brightens up my face and gives me a healthy glow, and a little goes a very long way! At first I had to play around with ways of applying this, the first time I used my fingers and applied way too much. After furiously rubbing at my cheeks to get it to blend I ended up looking like a clown! For me, the best way to apply this is with a stippling brush lightly tapped onto the product and then blended from the apples of my cheeks up my cheekbones. I am so sad to learn this is not available in Australia anymore, I haven't tried the Creamblend Pro Palette that has replaced it but I hope it is the same because this is something I always want to have in my collection!

on 5/6/2013 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite and most versatile of the MAC blushcremes. I have medium colored skin (with a light olive undertone). I find that this blush works well when I am using a self tanner or even in winter mos when I am a bit more pale. The secret is in the application. For a light look dab/pat it on with your index finger. If you want more color , try applying with a fluffy (not flat) foundation brush (I like the MAC 168 brush). What you DON'T want to do is rub it in --- unless you want to look like a clown!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my very first mac product. Way back when I first started Youtube, and realized that makeup existed outside of the drugstore. When I first got it, I wasn't impressed, I found the texture sticky and hard to blend, and I also felt that it was too red for my pale yellow skin & cheeks. I've gone through periods of using this for months and a time, and then pushing it to the very make of my blush drawer. Overall, I really like this blusher. It's a nice red toned pink color that's very natural and not offensive. My favorite way to apply this is with a real techniques stippling brush, or just with my fingers. With the brush I just tap it in once and then pop it right on my apples and blend to my desired sheerness. I feel as though the blush has gotten creamier over time. I should also point out that I have the original Ladyblush, way before Mac reformulated their cream blushes. This is a really beautiful blush, and I would definitely recommend it. It's quite versatile and works for all seasons, really. & While most days I wear this alone, it makes a great base for blush combos. I love putting this under Mac Springsheen & Blushbaby. So beautiful. I'm in the process of trying to get through the one I have now, and when I run out, I'll pick it up again.

How do you know a blush doesnīt look good on you?
The constant questions I get, when Iīm wearing Ladyblush are: Are you sick today? Do you feel well today? You look so pale, are you o.k.?
That is how I know, that this is not the blush for me.
Background: I have pale, slightly yellow toned NC 15-20/C1 skin, that has no colour in the cheeks and tends to look dull. Blush is a must for me, as I look dead and sallow without wearing blush.
From all the reviews, I thought, this would be the creamblush for my skin. As I am pale, darker or very vibrant colours-even applied with a very light hand- can look odd on my cheeks and lead to questions like: Do you have a fever? (this actually happened with BB pot rouge in raspberry!).
So I like to choose more sheer textures and lighter colours when it comes to blush.
Ladyblush however makes it hard for me, to even look like I am wearing blush. Itīs a creamblush with a nice smooth texture, which is easy to apply. MAC describes it as a warm neutral coral and itīs a good description. Maybe itīs the warm neutral undertones in my skin, that makes the colour of the blush literally melt into my skintone. I can pile tons and tons of this blush on my cheeks with no result.
I can see the luminosity the colour gives on the cheeks and if it would show up a little bit more on my cheeks, Iīm sure it would look nice. But itīs so undetectable, I canīt even wear it for a "no make up" make up look.
Desperate as I was, I came to the idea to mix it with another creamblush from MAC. I own Posey from MAC, which is way too pink and vibrant to wear it on its own. Mixed 50:50 with Ladyblush, it gives a corally-pink colour on my cheeks that actually looks good. As the blushes are not exatly cheap, I use the two colours up by mixing them together. That way, I can customize my blush depending on my skin tone in winter or summertime. I use a larger amount of Ladyblush in the mixture, when Iīm quite pale or want a more neutral colour or use more Posey when I want a darker colour on my cheeks.
Needless to say, I wonīt buy it again. Maybe itīs just my weird skintone, thatīs just not right for this kind of colour.
Iīd suggest to test it first, if thatīs possible for you.