Antonia's Flowers Antonia's Flowers EDT

3.0

I really like Antonia's Flowers' fragrances -- especially the original, Antonia's Flowers edt. However, the first time I sprayed it, I thought it wreaked! I hated it. But within a few minutes, it turned into a lovely, fresh, light, floral scent that, honestly, smells like the breeze blowing through jasmine and honeysuckle in a garden (I got a whiff of exactly that once and thought to myself, "I don't remember putting on Antonia's Flowers today.") I would recommend it to those wanting a light, clean scent, but not a soapy one -- more like fresh flowers and fresh air. And let it dry down for a few minutes before rushing to judgement. One reviewer compared it to Benefit's Maybe Baby. Antonia's Flowers smells NOTHING like that. Floret by Antonia's Flowers does -- very much so. So does Gwen Stefani's first scent "L." But Floret came first, and therefore is the original, so I prefer it to the others, regardless of the cost. And, if you order from Antonia's Flowers website, the packaging is exquisite. Truly beautiful. You hate to even have to open it it's so nice. Perfect for gift giving -- even if it's to yourself!

I first encountered this scent when a lovely woman in my office walked past and I got a whiff of the most delicate and interesting fragrance she was emanating; I asked her and it was this one that she was wearing. Now I am very hard to please with fragrance, and I love fragrance so I was excited to find something I could enjoy. To me it was not too sweet, with a dash of pepperiness in the floral notes. That was several years ago, and it is still my favorite standby. Every scent wears a little differently on everyone, on me it is never offensive, it dries down to something so subtle and interesting, light, but not too light, not too sweet and not too heavy. I would love to find something I like better. Always looking.

Old lady powder, grass, stale freesias. I have tried to force myself to like this, due to the cost, but I finally threw it away. It's kind of interesting, but in the end just doesn't smell good.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one weird fragrance. I'm still on the fence about it, so I found a solid knock-off on Amazon for ten bucks (@ Zara) which smells pretty much exactly the same but lasts for only about five minutes after you put it on. But in my experience the real thing only lasts about seven minutes after I spritz myself with it at Barney's, so it's a good deal. I like the "cleanness" of this scent, as I have a four-month old daughter and don't want to expose her to anything too chemical or strong. There is a spicy lavender-ish quality and not lot of sweetness, which is unusal in a flower-based scent. I get the licorice, floral-shop thing and I like it. It's stemmy and not anything like Kenzo's Flowers (which I find unbearably sweet). However, 2 mornings out of 7 this makes me sick to my stomach when I put it on, so I'm really glad I didn't buy the real thing.

While I don't hate this scent, I also don't really like it. It smells way too green on me. Not sure exactly what that is because I'm not really a fragrance person (I just know what I like and don't like). It has some nice floral in it too that I enjoy. Definitely not as nice as the floret.

love love love this scent ! But, I have to say...similar to Benefit's Maybe Babye. And Maybe Baby lasts much longer and is half the price.

I've worn this for 20 years. I occasionally have to stop for a few months as I stop being able to smell it, and I love it. So do co-workers everywhere I've ever worked. (Usually at some point after I've started a new job, someone will say "Why can I smell flowers?" and I say "that would be me!"). Scents smell different on everyone of course, but this suits me.

Ick. This is all freesia on me. Now I know to steer clear of freesia.

I have the edp and the edt and the edt is also very lovely.
Feminine, and also has that licorice-candy note to it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was first introduced to this fragrance many years back at a Nordstroms. The sales lady asked me what my favorite flower was and I said "Freesia". She presented me with this scent and I have been hooked ever since!

This scent is multi-layered of fresh freesia, greens and other flowers. I absolutely adore it and have been wearing it during the spring/summer for about 10 or so years.

I can see how many folks don't like the scent sprayed on a piece of paper or straight out of a bottle. As we all know, scents react to an individuals body and that persons chemistry.

I adore the scent, but would recommend to others to try it first exspecially if they are a fan of the flower Freesia! It is light and airy and perfect for those warm springs and summers! I find it is one of those scents that is subtle and not one that the entire room will smell when you walk in. (don't you hate that? and for all you wearing Poison still, we all know it when you walk in.)

Popular Fragrances