Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product isn't meant to make your hair healthier long term. However, in the short-term, it does an excellent job of making my hair soft. Pretty much makes you think your hair is healthy. It does have a generic hair product scent which it could do without though. I don't use this when I blow out my hair bc it doesn't give me the volume that I need. However when I leave my hair curly I apply this before any of my other curling products, gives me the perfect amount of softness and definition I need.

I like biosilk. I use it on towel dried hair. Then I blow dry and flat iron it. I feel like it helps my flat iron glide more easily through my hair. Hopefully it is giving it protection too.
It smells very nice:)

All time favorite! Great smell

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my Holy Grail products! I have fine (but lots of it), short hair (pixie cut style). I use this after blowdrying to get all of the fly-aways laying down nicely. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or make it look greasy & a little goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I am mixed and this stuff does great with my hair when I have it curly and it lays it down great and makes it silky (My hair is not as poofy though I had a relaxer)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My hair always needs a leave-in conditioning product because I have naturally kinky/corkscrew hair. I keep it short because it is also VERY thick and simply takes too much shampoo and all types of products to maintain it, otherwise. I ran out of my usual stuff (Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Ultra Nourishing Lite Creme Moisturizer), and decided to try this.

I really like it. Before my first use, I washed and towel-dried my hair. I put a little bit of the product in my palm, rubbed my hands together, and then massaged my scalp and hair for a few minutes. I left my hair alone for about 20 minutes (without combing, etc.) and then began to feel about to see if there was any oily residue...NONE at all! WOW! Now, I'm really impressed.

My hair certainly feels like silk, and it's nicely conditioned. (p.s., I don't use traditional conditioners on my hair when I wash it, and I use VERY basic, paraben-free, shampoos).

I think this product is best used after washing your hair in the morning because of the oils. If used before bed, you may be taking chances at staining your pillowcases, etc.

PRICE: I cannot remember how much a I paid for the product, but I bought it at WINNERS, so I'm assuming that I didn't pay too much for it.

PACKAGING: I would much rather a screw cap, which then uncovers a "pin hole" cover on the top of the bottle (similar to what I often see on nail polish remover bottles). It would be great if I could better control the amount that comes out into the palm of my hand.

I would definitely buy this product again! I like how my hair feels, my kinks and corkscrews look well-groomed with no dry fly-aways or frizz! YIPEE!

This has been a mainstay for me for over 20 years. You just can't beat a classic. Biosilk keeps my hair smooth, shiny, and healthy. I switched to Moroccanoil for a while but Biosilk works well and is much more affordable.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This product is good and probably something worth having in your hair arsenal a bit expensive though, for my hair not a critical product. I should explain , I have slippery fine, very naturally soft straight Asian Hair with a oily scalp! Lol. I have a small travel size bottle that I purchased from the impulse buy shelf from Ulta and it has lasted me almost a year because I can only use a tiny tiny bit or else my hair will easily become oily and gross looking. On my hair its very easy to go over board I use this two different ways: I take a pin size drop rub between my hands and smooth on my crown for fly aways and mild frizz, or a tiny bit in clean soaking wet hair straight out of the shower on the mid to ends of my hair functions as a heat protection before blow drying. I reach for my mythic hair Milk more then this but the travel size bottle is worth keeping around for things like that.

My favourite leave in, it's very good for damaged hair and you don't need much I saw this at shoppers for $69 and though it must be good so I was at winners shopping and saw the same size of it for $20 so I bought it all 3 bottles and I keep going there to get it last time they had it for $10 each. It helps my damaged hair it softens it and gives it a shine that looks amazing it smells good and I have to use it whenever I wash my hair, I had some low quality hair extensions I could never use due to they tangle right away are dry and frizzy this helped them70 % I could brush them and they looked pretty good I still never used them but just wanted to test this out and if it can help those than I know it's really good. If you have colour damaged hair you need this ( I even use it on my face after foundation) it gives my dry skin a healthy glow and stop foundation from going crepy under eyes it's a necessity for me.

Does not work as a leave-in product for my long fine hair. Makes it look greasy and weighs it down. Could use it before bed-time, maybe, before washing the hair in the morning, yet after finding our it is mostly silicons in the product, gave up the idea.