Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

My favourite leave in, it's very good for damaged hair and you don't need much I saw this at shoppers for $69 and though it must be good so I was at winners shopping and saw the same size of it for $20 so I bought it all 3 bottles and I keep going there to get it last time they had it for $10 each. It helps my damaged hair it softens it and gives it a shine that looks amazing it smells good and I have to use it whenever I wash my hair, I had some low quality hair extensions I could never use due to they tangle right away are dry and frizzy this helped them70 % I could brush them and they looked pretty good I still never used them but just wanted to test this out and if it can help those than I know it's really good. If you have colour damaged hair you need this ( I even use it on my face after foundation) it gives my dry skin a healthy glow and stop foundation from going crepy under eyes it's a necessity for me.

Does not work as a leave-in product for my long fine hair. Makes it look greasy and weighs it down. Could use it before bed-time, maybe, before washing the hair in the morning, yet after finding our it is mostly silicons in the product, gave up the idea.

Contains almost only silicones so if you like that this is it. For my long dry wavy hair it did nothing good there is nothing nourishing or hydrating abort it and it doesnt make My hair look good even temporary. I threw it in the garbage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

OMG! This is the best hair serum I ever used.
I have dry, highlighted medium fine shoulder length hair and this stuff works wonders!

Pros:
- easy to apply
- I can't feel it being applied to my hair (it doesn't weight them down, but I never apply too much)
- it makes my hair look healthier and easy to brush
- I love the smell
- bottle lasts forever

Cons:
- have to be careful to don't put out of the bottle too much (you don't need lots of it in one time!)
- have to remember to shake bottle before getting some product (it must be shaken for product to have it's perfect consistency)

I recommend it all my friends, none of them got disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My hg hair serum. Repurchased for the last 10 years :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've thought about trying this many times but I did not think it would work since my naturally curly-frizz prone-color treated-fine hair does not usually like products that have any kind of silk or silk protein, but I am so happy I finally decided to try this. I have tried John Freida serum products and just did not like them, they weighed my hair down whether used on wet or dry hair. I did get to get this serum at a fantastic price at TJ Maxx- $4 on clearance for the big bottle! This time a bargain really was a bargain. The bottle was not damaged or used, so I was surprised it was still on the shelf- regular price was $19.99. A week ago I had a hair color disaster with Natural Instincts and I have been trying everything to get my hair back in condition. I tried this yesterday and it has really helped. I will agree with another reviewer, it does not work as well on dry hair, but on wet hair before styling it is wonderful! My hair is still very dry from the hair color, but this has done a great job of smoothing and adding some shine without weighing my hair down. I used about 2 pea-sized drops on wet hair and that was plenty to cover all my hair which is past my shoulders. I am hoping this will help some of the damage done by the hair color. The packaging could be better because the bottle is large and you get more out of it than you mean to at first, and it is a bit pricey unless you get it on sale. This huge bottle should last for a very long time so I am happy with it! It is the best I have tried since an Aussie serum (was it called Aussie Gloss?) that I used many years ago, but it has since been discontinued, the one with kukui nut oil in it. I have not found a serum to compare since, but this is looking great so far!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! If you straighten your hair, you NEED THIS!!! A few drops go a long ways. This is great if you have colored or treated hair. Needs a better cap since it's very light in consistency and if it tips over, it will just spew everywhere!

Very hydrating on my hair and did what I expected to a certain degree. Definitely not the best but it is high quality. slightly pricey but I didn't really mind. Took my hair from damaged to somewhat conditioned in a matter of a week.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Biosilk Skin Therapy worked pretty darn well for me. My hair can be a MESS after a beach trip and this had my hair looking supple and beautiful within 3 days after my bahamas trip last summer.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Consistently makes my hair silky soft and feeling salon fresh. Not a fan of salon scent but it's not horrible either. Keeps my hair frizz free.

Popular Hair Treatments