Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink

Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink
Mocha Pink, Tickled Pink, Bliss

4.3

ingredients: talc [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] zinc stearate [] calcium silicate [] dimethicone [] silica [] aluminum myristate[] tetrasodium edta [] chlorphenesin [] potassium sorbate [] [ /- mica []titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] ironoxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] carmine(ci 75470) [] ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) []red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 36 lake (ci 12085) [] manganese violet (ci77742) [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] red 33 lake(ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] red 34 lake (ci 15880) [] ultramarines (ci 77007) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985) [] red 6 (ci 15850)]

Oh, I loathe the green marbled packaging. And the price is more than I'd normal do for a blush.

But, this is such a natural looking blush on me. Really great for if you have to fake not wearing makeup, but can still be worn when wearing a real makeup look by building it up.

Formula is easy to work with. This is the only color in the line that I like tho.

Never have had any skin irritation from this either.

Love this blush! Beautiful color, builds up great, lasts all day. 5 lippies :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm going to state for the record that unless a blush streaks or has no pigment, I'm pretty easily satisfied so long as the color doesn't wash me out. On the other hand, I'm rarely super impressed with blushes either, and admittedly I don't pay a lot of mind when choosing them.
I have worn this blush exactly ONE time and already determined it's top five material, *possibly* in the running to become my ultimate. It is simply perfect!!
The formula is SMOOTH, creamy, totally shimmer free with no surprises. Just glides on like butter and warms up your face with almost no effort! It's just pigmented enough to add color and be buildable without being scary to apply.
The color is very aptly named! Mocha pink is a natural medium warm based brown with ever so slight rosy undertones. I could see this worn any day, any time of year, on a variety of skin tones because it is not *super* warm toned. No orange, thank you very much. Color lasted through the day without needing touch ups.
I have never been very invested in the Clinique line, but this blush feels like it was made for me and it will be a lifelong staple in my collection.

This is a beautiful blush. I really enjoy the color on my medium skin tone. It's a kinda like your dusty rose color. It applies on sheer but the pigmentation is build-able. I can never go wrong with using this blush for any type of look as it's a very neutral color.
The only complaint I have is the packaging. It makes it hard for me to use my blush brush (mac 116) and tap it on the pan. The pan is too narrow.. If it were square or circle shape, that would have been totally helpful. I also think the brush is completely useless :P I am not sure why a prestige brand would package a useless brush. It's a waste of space >_> in the packaging.
Overall it's a great blush. Definitely complement any look even the bold ones! I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm on my second pan of this blush, a colour I originally bought for my wedding. Clinique describes it as "a muted nude pink," which is pretty accurate. There's a faint brown or taupe-y undertone to it that makes it the blush I reach for when I want to look polished and grown-up (since people often underestimate my age by at least 5 years).

PROS
- Long-wearing.
- Natural-looking and refined colour.
- Blends and builds easily.
- Reasonable price point; a good transition from drugstore blushes to higher-end products.

CONS
- The blush would be easier to pick up on a brush if the pan were square or circular.
- Eventually it develops a sort of skin that has to be scraped off - even if you clean your brushes regularly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, let me say that this is my first high end blush purchase. My mother who's in her 40s always uses Clinique products & the green marble packaging & baby colors on the flowers that come on the box make me think of "Fancy Grandma". I was on the search for the perfect brown/pink warm toned blush since bright colors tend to look very clownish on my fair-medium skin. The price isn't too high on this blush considering it's a high end product but I was still hoping to get my $17 worth. When I first swatched it I thought it had just the right pink to brown ratio, exactly what I wanted, right? When I applied it to the apples of my cheeks the color threw me off. It looked muddy & orange & unappealing. As I continued wearing it I actually grew to like it; I can build it up for a more obvious flush or just do one little layer for a very natural, healthy blush. My boyfriend of one year who doesn't like the whole glam makeup looks trending now & days actually commented on how pretty this looked on me. Despite what other people have said, I actually find the packaging so convenient. The way this compact clicks shut is the perfect safety seal for traveling & the little brush it comes with actually puts the right amount of product on my cheeks without leaving these rectangular streaks that most of the brushes with compacts do. Very happy with my purchase :)

on 8/16/2013 9:14:00 PM

This blush is a must have! I use this everyday and love it. It's a little pricey but lasts forever! You can build it up if you want cause it's not the best pigment. But I seriously love it. It's such a gorgeous color.

This was with my Clinique all-in-one colour palette and this has become something I cannot live without. It is a very neutral colour and great for a natural every day make-up look. Love the colour but this is very hard to pick up and barely show up so you have to build it up slowly.

I got this in a gwp. I really like this blush for a nude blush. It gives a nice hint of color. I would have rated it a five if it was a bit more pigmented. I have to add a couple layers to get this to show more on my medium skin. Overall a nice effortless blush that blends really well.

on 3/25/2013 9:46:00 PM

This is a nice product, beige-brown with a hint of pink which on my pale skin could almost be worn as a bronzer. I wear this when I am wearing warmer eye colors and it works really well. I wouldn't buy this again though, not because it isn't a good product, but because there are so many other blushes out there. I would recommend this color if you are pale and want to avoid the cool toned pinks that are so commonly recommended for pale skin.