Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher - Mocha Pink

price range

Reviews

Reviews

15 years ago

Love this colour, nice and subtle and gives good shape to cheekbones. Packaging a bit ugly though, green, plastic and cheap looking. I apply it in the morning but wouldn't take it out in public!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

15 years ago

So far this is the best blush color on me. I have medium skin tone. It does not leave my cheeks too rosy but has a nice glow to it too.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I bought this color when I wasn't able to pick up my favorite blush colour in Honey Blush, a peachy brownish pink blush that worked well for me day and especially night on my fair/medium skin. ...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

This blush is for girls/women who like a very subtle and natural look. The colour is nice, but the applicator brush could be better. Well, I did found this product boring afterall.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

16 years ago

A warm pinky-brown that's very natural. It stays fresh on my oily/combo skin, but I prefer a softer, more jet-milled powder. There are better ones out there, includiing Clinique's newer formulas.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

16 years ago

pretty pink blush...pink brown color...my complexion is very fair with pink tones...looks pretty on!

About reviewer (408 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

16 years ago

This color goes on unevenly and looks unnatural on my light complection. I had used the same product several years ago and didn't have the same problem. This may work better for someone with...

About reviewer (30 reviews)

2.0

16 years ago

Love the color, hate the blush! It is HARD and not easy to apply. The packaging is inconvenient and this does not have staying power on my dry skin. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry

EyesHazel

16 years ago

Nice blush for fair skin ladies. Blends on well and stays on pretty long. I would definitely purchase it again. It's only getting 4 lippies because it's not my HG blush. So far my HG is one...

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBlond

16 years ago

Mocha Pink is a slightly brown pink blush that looks so natural on my cheeks. It's not too pink, nor too muddy, and I love it! I don't usually like to spend a lot of money on blush, as I have...

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

About reviewer (35 reviews)

15 years ago

About reviewer (33 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBrown

15 years ago

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

16 years ago

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm