Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser
No Title

Not tested on animals

2015 formula:Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polydecene (emollient thickener), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (mild cleansing agent), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (antioxidant plant oil/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), Laureth-4 (emulsifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (stabilizer), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (mild cleansing agent), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan (soothing agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (surfactant/emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin (preservative).Old formula:Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (very mild cleansing agent), Hydrogenated Polydecene (emollient), Acrylates Copolymer (suspending agent and film former), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (plant oil/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (thickener), Polysorbate-80 (emulsifier), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (lather agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (anti-irritant), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (emollient), Beta-Glucan (skin-conditioning agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (thickener), Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol (slip agents), Tetrasodium EDTA (chelating agent), Laureth-4 (surfactant), Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin (all preservatives), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster).

on 11/25/2017 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have extremely hyper sensitive skin at the moment following a severe reaction to sulphates. This cleanser was great for a week, then it started to break me out and irritate. It would be okay to use occasionally for me, but not daily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this cleanser. As soon as the weather turned cold, my face got so dry and flaky. This is the only cleanser I've ever tried that doesn't leave my face parched. I love lathering cleansers, but I'm willing to forgo it with this one. It's a satiny smooth lotion that washes clean (no weird film here) and leaves my face soft. This will be my staple cleanser for the winter months.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

FABULOUS! Paula's skin recovery cleanser is the only cleanser that actually does a great job removing makeup AND doesn't strip my dry sensitive skin AND rinses off easily AND has no uneccesary additives (fragrance, color, fancy-shmancy extracts, etc.) I wish I could order it by the gallon.