Uploaded by phamy

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/13/2016

Pros: great coverage, dries out spots quickly Cons: not blendable, not great colour selection. I like it, but I don't think it would work for everyone :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

Oct/14/2015

PROS

The shade 2 was perfect for my light and warm skin tone.

Good coverage on dark under eyes and on the spots.

Looks really natural that is very unusual feature with as good coverage as this has

CONS

You need to apply only small amounts in time and be really quick 'cos this dries fast. The package doesn't help at …

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

Apr/24/2015

Very cakey and rubbish colour options. Does not conceal spots well. Also contains sacrylic acid which causes spots. Waste of money!!! ((I have tried to make this product work!))

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/29/2012

I've been using this a while now only on my breakouts and blemishes. It's hard to apply the product because it's heavy and drying but once i've learned i never looked back.
You only need a little bit to hide the biggest breakouts, and it covers it almost all day(at least for me).
One tube lasts 4-6 months(Yes, MONTHS!) and i love it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Nov/16/2011

I use this around my eyes and occasionally on pimples but only because I had it left over. Kinda neither here nor there. Good texture for coverage though.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/13/2009

I am on my 6th stick and just found out it's being discontinued which makes me very sad. Until then I have ordered a bunch from the Clinique website.

I love the consistency of this concealer, like a very soft eyeliner pencil, which makes it cover my blemishes very well. I don't find this drying at all like some of the other reviewers. I like that it's got 2% salycilic …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Feb/24/2009

This is actually my second time buying this product. I like it. I havent really noticed the medication do its thing, but the lasting power doesnt last long either. I like this because its a very quick way to conceal blemishes.

Ive been using the whole acne solutions like quite religiously, and has cleared up my face. I guess I got lucky since the 02 color matches with my skin tone.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

Nov/05/2008

I like this product, I'm not sure if it works well on getting rid of zits but it covers them up nicely. This product has never made my zit worse by using it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

1.0

Aug/24/2008

Hideous. If you're using it to conceal active pimples- which is the actual point of this product, right?- it will instantly dry up the area upon application, highlight flakiness all around the pimple (even if there wasn't any before applying!), AND somehow manage not to cover up the blemish at all. Hmmm. So maybe it does heal while on (I don't know because I wiped it off straight …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

2.0

Jul/17/2008

I brought this just so I had enough to get the Clinique gift which is always good. I really don't like it! It doesn't do much of a concealer should and isn't very good in matching my skin which btw I got a 02. I don't know how good of a medication it is but I've love the acne solution line from them so I hope it won't disappoint

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18