Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

3.7

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 3/19/2016 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It's not a perfect foundation but it works really good. It has a matte (powder) finish and actually last all day (6-8 hours). You need to blend it quick cause it dries quick. The coverage it's medium maybe full coverage (depends on your skin type) but I don't think it's buildable... In my case, two layers makes me look a bit caked (specially on my cheeks & under my eyes) but did covered pretty decently my pimples and some hyperpigmentations.
Not recommended for dry skin.
The only cons I have on this foundation it's the color range... I'm a yellow/olive skin tone and this is too pink for me (even mixing two shades, 105/ too light and 111/too dark). Sometimes I add a little bit of a yellow concealer (l.a. girl) to fix the colour but it tends to change the formula and I get very oily (2-3 hours) :(.
For me the best way to apply it it's with your fingers, I've tried with a sponge and flat top brushes and didn't like the finish.
oh and I've been using this without any primer.

on 4/11/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was okay but not one I'd go to on a regular basis. Too thick for my liking and settled into lines too much

on 9/19/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I like this foundation a lot!! it stays put for a long time, good coverage and good variety of shades, eventhough atm there is no shade to match my skintone exactly (after summer..)For the price, 17 euros in Spain its a very good product.
If MAC did this foundation, everyone would go crazy after it (no ofense MAC I love your products :)

on 8/25/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 6 years and i love it. its lasts all day and has brillent coverage. I use my mac 170 brush to stipple on with and then buff in. Looks radient all ways.

on 2/1/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I think overall as a foundation it's good if you have pink undertones. It didn't really fade on me (and I don't wear a primer) and it blended well. I was wrongly colour matched and this was way too dark for me. It also oxidized on my skin which made it even darker. Keep in mind that it has pink undertones. I do like the packaging as you can control how much comes out. You also get 5ml extra product compared to other foundations out there.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

As it settles on your skin it turns orange, then goes patchy and horrible. not impressed at all.i thought this was going to be a replacement for me moisture mist foundtion but no way!!