Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.1

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 9/2/2018 11:44:00 AM

I found this product very long time ago (approximately 10 years ago) and it is still the best foundation I ever tried. I stopped using it for ethical reasons and turned my preferences to cruelty free brands. Sadly, I haven't find anything that could give me the same result. It is a perfect buildable foundation for hiding spots, pimples and acne scars and at the same time, it doesn't look like a mask or leave cakey finish. It also stays on during the whole day and allows easily make corrections if needed. Futhermore, when I was using this product my skin didn't go worse, so it somehow didn't clog the pores and my skin was fine. So, if Max Factor would be cruelty free brand I would definitely still use it. But as I believe animal testings are not worth the beauty I'm not capable for buying it anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Over the last few years I have always bought expensive high-end foundations thinking that they were the only way to go. This foundation has made me completely change my mind. I think it's great. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cling to dry patches, actually lasts all day on my oily skin, has a matte finish without being cakey. The only negative is that it does oxidize, I definitely look slightly more orange at the end of the day than after I've put it on in the morning. I also like the packaging because it is lightweight, the more expensive bottles look great but are heavy and clunky. I am actually slightly annoyed at myself for spending a fortune on expensive foundations over the years and still being disappointed. Overall I think this is a good one for those with oily skin who need their foundation to last.

on 11/13/2017 8:30:00 PM

The best affordable foundation I've ever bought - a little more expensive than I usually go for, but totally worth it.
It applies very easily: smooth and even. Great buildable coverage. Wonderful for covering my acne and works really well with my dry skin. Couldn't recommend enough!!

on 3/22/2017 1:01:00 PM

Would buy forever and ever and ever!

I had acne all the way throughout school so found it very difficult to find a foundation that wasn't oily, slippy or feel like it was creating 100 more spots (I tend to feel a horrible warm/itchy sensation on my face when I can feel spots coming on from foundation). Luckily my acne has cleared up but my skin is still temperamental & I have a lot of scarring/redness along with huge pores.

I find this foundation to be perfect (for me) because it actually gives a light/cooling feeling instead of instantly feeling heavy & warm which is a bonus if I have break outs. It doesn't cake and is incredibly blendable but isn't slippy/oily. Covers all my redness and even covers dark circles without need for concealer. Also I'm very pale and it took me years to find a good formula AND the perfect shade for me, so this was like finding gold. It lasts around 12 hours and fills in my pores aswell.

I wholeheartedly reccomend this foundation for anyone with post-acne skin/combination skin.

However, I don't mind paying £10 per bottle because I've been looking for so long and I can make it last for about 2 months but I can see why that might seem quite expensive as it is quite a small bottle. Also, it can be quite drying if you don't use moisteriser before but not terribly and if you have oily skin this might not happen.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail foundation, at last! I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and loved it but it was a bit too high coverage and dried too quickly for my liking. I decided to give this a try after reading good reviews about it online and am very very pleased. It is a medium coverage, great for a natural look but easily buildable for those bad skin days. Other reviews have said that it oxidizes but that has never happened to me and the colour 100 Fair is a perfect match for my pale skin (the only downside is that I can't buy this shade in Australia) For 12 Euro, you can't go wrong!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works well with my skin type. It did oxidize once or twice if I really put a lot on but almost every foundation oxidizes on me so keep that in mind. Packaging is ok, you might not be able to get every last bit of the product but you will have no problems getting it out. It wears through the day quite nicely even if I don't set it with a powder but then I have to touch it up after few hours.

on 3/4/2015 5:14:00 AM

Great coverage and actually lasts longer than other foundations of the same type. Quite thick, so if you need a very strong coverage, you can layer this product and you'll get what you need. Slightly oxidizes and the shade i use (100 Fair) has slightly pinkish undertones. Not great for dry skin as it actually accentuates the flaky skin. Use moisturizer beforehand.

on 12/11/2013 1:17:00 AM

I have combination skin. Really dry on my nose it always peels, oily everywhere else. I like full coverage but find it really hard to get anything to stick. I bought this the first time because it was on special and had heard good reviews on it. It is the best thing that's ever happened to me! After the first day of wearing it I went back and stocked up! I wear Rimmel stay matte over the top purely to change the colour, it's a tad orange and I find the powder balances it out. I only have to touch up once or twice a day and it's usually on my spots. Even when I get caught in the rain it doesn't go all patchy and gross. I'm quite pale so I use the pastelle 102 then blend with powder. It lasts for ages and the fact I got it half price is an absolute bargain. Forget what it says on the back of the tube about it not getting on your clothes though it gets everywhere it's so messy. That's the only downside though, I love this foundation!

I have oily skin and till now no foundation lasted more than 2hours without touch ups. This foundation looks matte for at least 4-5hours without applying powder!! The coverage can be tricky, u need to do thin layers and build it up to get a flawless face. i'm nc 30 and use natural beige, it's very close. I LOVE revlon colorstay but this one is better, and cheaper ( this is 14$ in lebanon the colorstay is 22$)

Too heavy and oily. Was very aware of it on my skin.