Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

3.9

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 3/19/2016 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It's not a perfect foundation but it works really good. It has a matte (powder) finish and actually last all day (6-8 hours). You need to blend it quick cause it dries quick. The coverage it's medium maybe full coverage (depends on your skin type) but I don't think it's buildable... In my case, two layers makes me look a bit caked (specially on my cheeks & under my eyes) but did covered pretty decently my pimples and some hyperpigmentations.
Not recommended for dry skin.
The only cons I have on this foundation it's the color range... I'm a yellow/olive skin tone and this is too pink for me (even mixing two shades, 105/ too light and 111/too dark). Sometimes I add a little bit of a yellow concealer (l.a. girl) to fix the colour but it tends to change the formula and I get very oily (2-3 hours) :(.
For me the best way to apply it it's with your fingers, I've tried with a sponge and flat top brushes and didn't like the finish.
oh and I've been using this without any primer.

on 1/13/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- i absolutely love this foundation i had it off my ads girlfriend at first and starting using it the clor is oerfect and gorgeous and it covers up my blemishes and red patches really well. it blends in really easily and doesnt leave streaks on your face.

price-5 i think this foundation is well wortth the price considering it lasts so long and that its such a good foundation

packaging-5 i like the packaging on this foundation because it has a crew on lid which i like ad i like the fact that you can actuallu see the color your purchasing without having to guess.

will re-ourchase and would recommend !

I have used this product over a number of years, I like it. I would recommend it, it is a bit thick and you have to put it on quickly before it dries, good coverage.

on 4/16/2014 2:34:00 PM

Απλό.....

on 4/11/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was okay but not one I'd go to on a regular basis. Too thick for my liking and settled into lines too much

Im very pale and bought the wrong shade that was too dark but the formula is high coverage and does last well all day.

on 1/5/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 5 years. Tried other products that are more expensive but still went back to this. I apply it with my fingers and only use a tiny amount, even though I apply a very thin layer on my skin it still covers up very well, without making it look like I have a heap of makeup on. I love this as it doesn't make my skin look oily after a long day, but it doesn't look matte at the same time. The only downside is the price - I try to purchase 2-3 tubes when I see a discount. I am asian and I use 102. It is really hard to wash off if you get on your white clothes, so I usually top it up with finishing powder, and not use in neckline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A great foundation for combo or oily skin as it is thin and not heavy or warm on the face. If you get the right shade fo ryou that's great. This is so much better than Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation in so far as how it feels on your face is concerned.

Revlon Colorstay can feel heavy, flat and lifeless even if flawless and long-lasting. This Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation still lets your real skin shine through so you only have great natural-looking skin and the foundation also lasts longer than others (not as long as Colorstay).

Best way to use this would be after a thin layer of your favorite BB cream (ideally a BB cream that isn't oily or heavy or warm on the face) so that the foundation lasts and lasts and lasts.

on 1/25/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is a great foundation for my combination, acne-prone skin: good coverage, lasts all day, doesn't cause breakouts and even helps acne healing. the finishing is matte-poudre.
the hard part with max factor is color range.. completely different from every other brand. so I'm writing about it, hoping it will help others. my skin is light, I'm nc20 - not very yellow, I usually can use neutral. Based on research I decided to order 101- ivory beige, the second lightest shade. When I first saw it I got scared, it is very light, and very pink. it�s bellow nw20, probably an nw 15 (!). well I tried it, and to my surprise it turned more yellow on my skin, and it�s a decent match, though not perfect. So I think this shade, and 100-fair would be great for girls with fair skin, specially with pink undertones.
If you have tried max factor - LF in pastelle(102) or softbeige(105) please post a comment about how it matches your skin (with other foundation for reference). It would be wonderful to find this great quality foundation in a light color, with beige/ yellow undertones.