Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

3.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 2/25/2017 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this foundation on a whim when I spotted it on a deal.

I think the packaging is hygienic and easy to use but I can see that it may be tricky to get the last bit of foundation out.

Other then this potential issue, I really like this foundation - it applies easily and blends very nicely. It provides a lovely medium coverage with a natural yet slightly matte finish. It lasts all day with a bit of powder.. I real love everything about this foundation - colour match, finish and coverage.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I will never buy this product again. Not only is it over-priced for such a useless concoction, it also has very limited colour shades.
Usually, I'm a 'porcelain'. This foundation seems to come in several shades of tangerine orange, not only that but it gave my skin a sickly layer of what can only be described as grease and stained the parts of my face that I'd moisturised.