Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.2

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Over the last few years I have always bought expensive high-end foundations thinking that they were the only way to go. This foundation has made me completely change my mind. I think it's great. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cling to dry patches, actually lasts all day on my oily skin, has a matte finish without being cakey. The only negative is that it does oxidize, I definitely look slightly more orange at the end of the day than after I've put it on in the morning. I also like the packaging because it is lightweight, the more expensive bottles look great but are heavy and clunky. I am actually slightly annoyed at myself for spending a fortune on expensive foundations over the years and still being disappointed. Overall I think this is a good one for those with oily skin who need their foundation to last.

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

on 1/13/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

on 9/3/2015 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this

I have used this product over a number of years, I like it. I would recommend it, it is a bit thick and you have to put it on quickly before it dries, good coverage.

on 11/25/2013 3:24:00 PM

This is the closest match I've ever found for my skin tone (very pale with pink undertones). I bought this based on Lisa Eldridge's recommendation from her video for pale skin. The price is good but the packaging could be a little better, there always seems to be some left at the end that I can't get out. It looks great on the skin as long as it's blended in well - I find I have to pat it with my fingers after I've applied it to get a more natural look. It gives a medium coverage and feels light and not caked on, even if I'm wearing a lot of it. It smells nice, a bit like biscuits. I wear a cheap transparent powder over the top and it lasts all day, although it can come off a bit or start to look orange around my jaw line in hot weather. I don't really mind as otherwise it's a good colour for me :)

on 11/15/2013 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PLEASE Max Factor improve the colour range!!!

I LOVE this foundation, it is my HG but the colours are CRAP. I am NC 15 and i cant find a match. I use 101 mixed with 105 but its not right. I need a pale one with yellow undertones. I do use a yellowish powder to try and make it better. But i really only need the powder for my nose! Another reason why i love this foundation, i barely need powder.

I have the worst skin for foundation, big pores on nose, dry flakey nose and cheeks, peach fuzz, occasional breakouts. This foundation suits my skin so well, it hides the pores, doesnt accentuate the flakes, does not stick to hairs, is not cakey at all, provides great coverage and is not drying. Yes i do exfoliate moisturise etc.!!

Lately i have tried others for a better colour:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra (wrong colours, sticky feel),
Diorskin Forever Fusion (close 2nd but crap colours, expensive!!),
Clarins Everlasting (great colour and coverage but a bit drying and not good on my nose),
Max Factor Facefinity (great colour, crystal beige, but horribly cakey).
Revlon Colorstay for dry skin (not enough coverage)

Clinique Superfit would be my next choice but that has been discontinued. So I am sticking with the wrong colour Max Factor because i love it so much.

EDIT: once i found dorskin forever fusion came in 011 creme it took over HG status but it has been discontinued now. Still hoping for Max Factor lasting performance to come in yellower colours. Might have to try mixing pigments.

I have oily skin and till now no foundation lasted more than 2hours without touch ups. This foundation looks matte for at least 4-5hours without applying powder!! The coverage can be tricky, u need to do thin layers and build it up to get a flawless face. i'm nc 30 and use natural beige, it's very close. I LOVE revlon colorstay but this one is better, and cheaper ( this is 14$ in lebanon the colorstay is 22$)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i got a try sample, it's the first time I try it and I'm surprised with the results, it's perfect for summer, has a medium coverage but you can layer it to cover in this areas that require more coverage, the result its beautiful, natural, glowing, and stays all day!!! also I found the color match perfect in my skin. I always use the Bobbi Brown liquid foundation and I've use it for years, and I can tell you is not a lot of difference between this two foundations, I'm thinking in buy it when I finish my trial sample!!

on 9/23/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ergghh the shittest foundation I have ever used ! It makes my skin look cakey, it doesn't last like it says and it broke me out !! Would not recommend if you have oily skin.