Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by hair type : Other
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 1/5/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 5 years. Tried other products that are more expensive but still went back to this. I apply it with my fingers and only use a tiny amount, even though I apply a very thin layer on my skin it still covers up very well, without making it look like I have a heap of makeup on. I love this as it doesn't make my skin look oily after a long day, but it doesn't look matte at the same time. The only downside is the price - I try to purchase 2-3 tubes when I see a discount. I am asian and I use 102. It is really hard to wash off if you get on your white clothes, so I usually top it up with finishing powder, and not use in neckline.

on 4/14/2010 6:22:00 PM

I picked this up at Big Lots for(no lie)$1.50 in "creamy beige"!!!!!!! I really like this-it lasts 12 hours,it's not drying like Colorstay,easy to blend with the 109 brush. Very natural,semi-matte finish when applied this way.Max Factor has been dc'd in the US but is still available in the UK so if you can get your hands on it try it(especially at the closeout price)!

on 11/22/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I try other foundations, and always come back to this one. My skin is oily and dry, and this foundation totally evens it out perfectly! It stays on all day, and looks very natural. I love it!

on 9/28/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm a bit of a foundation whore and will spend a lot of money if I think something will work out nicely - this little guy was only about $10 and works amazingly.

It provides medium coverage and concealer is still necessary in problem areas, but the lasting power is great! Most foundations have a bit of a tendency to melt off my face after a few hours because of my oily skin, but this stays put - the only problem was where my sunglasses were sitting when I sweat. Spent the day in the sun today and was happy to see it lasted.

Also does not irritate my sensitive skin... did not break me out (many foundations do).

Definitely worth a try. How can you say no to that price tag?

on 7/31/2007 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This used to be my favorite foundation. I like the consistency - a liquid but not too runny and not too thick. Nice coverage - not too natural and not too heavy. Unfortunately I realized none of the shades are right for me. The fFair Ivory is too dark, a little too orange-yellow. I used to get Porcelain but that was too light (and I'm really pale) and it seems to be discontinued. I thought about mixing the two or adding a white liquid to the Fair Ivory but that would be a pain and a mess.
If they could come up with the right shade for me I would switch back.

on 6/19/2006 12:25:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundation. This is a wonderful foundation for the price. It gives really good coverage and blends well. It looks natural and the color selection is great.

on 1/6/2006 12:28:00 AM

Goes on well and looks good. I have very fair skin and it's one of the few foundations that has a good match light enough for my skin.