Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- i absolutely love this foundation i had it off my ads girlfriend at first and starting using it the clor is oerfect and gorgeous and it covers up my blemishes and red patches really well. it blends in really easily and doesnt leave streaks on your face.

price-5 i think this foundation is well wortth the price considering it lasts so long and that its such a good foundation

packaging-5 i like the packaging on this foundation because it has a crew on lid which i like ad i like the fact that you can actuallu see the color your purchasing without having to guess.

will re-ourchase and would recommend !

on 1/5/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 5 years. Tried other products that are more expensive but still went back to this. I apply it with my fingers and only use a tiny amount, even though I apply a very thin layer on my skin it still covers up very well, without making it look like I have a heap of makeup on. I love this as it doesn't make my skin look oily after a long day, but it doesn't look matte at the same time. The only downside is the price - I try to purchase 2-3 tubes when I see a discount. I am asian and I use 102. It is really hard to wash off if you get on your white clothes, so I usually top it up with finishing powder, and not use in neckline.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I looked on here for reviews before going out and buying it, reviews seemed great so bought it. first time applying i HATED it. no coverage, orange face, looked horrible and was planning on buying a new foundation the next day.
Second time applying, i used a sponge and it went on beautifully!
Great coverage

on 10/25/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried loads of different foundations over the years and this is the best one so far. I haven't purchased the same foundation more than once but I think I will be repurchasing this one. Although it's a liquid foundation it's quite thick and a bit like a cream, not watery at all. The consistency is really good and I would say it's got quite good coverage too, it gets rid of redness well. It comes in a squeezy bottle type of thing, which is quite good because you can be really precise with how much you need. I haven't noticed any smell to it, and it stays on all day until you take it off. It doesn't clog my pores either :).

on 11/24/2011 1:28:00 AM

use this foundation for years and still in love with it! it has cons, but so far I didn't find anything better. I had tried lots of professional foundations and compare to MF they are too heavy and too expensive. if you use brush for it, it looks smoothy and natural. it has medium coverage. and with my sensitive skin it doesn't break me out.
I have to say that I don't ware it everyday and more often use it like a concealer, but still find it's great!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i feel this product only works for certain skin types and those of you that are looking for a matte silicone based result. i had this in natural beige and found it to be very orange to say the least. some days it would just make me look grey. this is great for oily skins but i would say steer clear if your skin is normal to dry this is not the foundation for you. i feel this is just too cakey and thick in consistency for me both in the bottle and on my face. not dewy or natural as i would like. would not purchase again there are better foundations out there for the same price. because of the silicone content (note read the ingredients) its great for those of you with oily skins and does have great lasting power. lastly, i will say the shades are very displeasing and as another reviewer said wouldnt work for those ladies of colour.

on 7/21/2008 5:00:00 AM

This is spot-on one of my absolute favorites!It offers good coverage, and stays on during the worst of weathers...
You have to blend it well to prevent the mask effect, and I also found that it works awesome if blended with another Max Factor's foundation, Hypersmooth. That way it does on easily and it's more moisturising, plus you get a custom blend shade. I also tried blending with Max Factor Age Renew, the bronzy shade, and it gave a really nice healthy glow to my slightly tanned face in the summer(I'm pretty pale normally and use No.1 Porcelain shade of Lasting Performance).
And, the bottle of this lasts for quite a while and it never ever caused any discomforts to my sensitive skin, so I always make sure have it in my makeup stock!

on 12/15/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

IUPDATE 12/22/07: I think this is giving me small pimples here and there. ORIGINAL POST: love this packaging! I love the skinny tube and the squeeze nozzle. I will put a drop of this in my Oil of Olay Complete and make my own TM. The packaging, price and availablility is what I love best about this stuff. It doesn't seem too bad as a stand alone foundation. It does seem to go on a bit dry..and may show off those fine lines and wrinkles. Basically, once I smiled, I would have to smooth out a laugh line a bit. The foundation by itself is a "3 lippie", but that packaging is so easy to use for how I use it, I want to give it four lippies (I will stick with 3 since the review is about the foundation, not the package). I do like this for making a TM though and it fits easily in my makeup and gym bags!
Note: I am NW20 and use the Fair Ivory (I think). It is a close match, but not sure if it is a perfect match.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My skin is too sensitive to wear this foundation now. I developed eczema which I thought was caused by this foundation but was really caused moisturizers I was using. This product now burns on application. If you have eczema you might want to skip this as it seems to irritate the condition.

I really liked this foundation. It's funny that I'm having to add this here because I actually found out about this makeup ON makeup alley! I had it on my request list for months... (site updates huh?)

Anyway, I found this while looking for foundation that had at least 80% approval rating, that had med - full coverage and good staying power. Well this stuff is it. It does everything I want it to do and doesn't turn orange.

Unfortunately, they are discontinuing colors 2 and 3 in this line... and I'm a 3 (light champagne. continued >>