Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.2

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Over the last few years I have always bought expensive high-end foundations thinking that they were the only way to go. This foundation has made me completely change my mind. I think it's great. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cling to dry patches, actually lasts all day on my oily skin, has a matte finish without being cakey. The only negative is that it does oxidize, I definitely look slightly more orange at the end of the day than after I've put it on in the morning. I also like the packaging because it is lightweight, the more expensive bottles look great but are heavy and clunky. I am actually slightly annoyed at myself for spending a fortune on expensive foundations over the years and still being disappointed. Overall I think this is a good one for those with oily skin who need their foundation to last.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail foundation, at last! I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and loved it but it was a bit too high coverage and dried too quickly for my liking. I decided to give this a try after reading good reviews about it online and am very very pleased. It is a medium coverage, great for a natural look but easily buildable for those bad skin days. Other reviews have said that it oxidizes but that has never happened to me and the colour 100 Fair is a perfect match for my pale skin (the only downside is that I can't buy this shade in Australia) For 12 Euro, you can't go wrong!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works well with my skin type. It did oxidize once or twice if I really put a lot on but almost every foundation oxidizes on me so keep that in mind. Packaging is ok, you might not be able to get every last bit of the product but you will have no problems getting it out. It wears through the day quite nicely even if I don't set it with a powder but then I have to touch it up after few hours.

on 1/13/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use a mixture of different foundations and concealers when getting a completely flawless look for a party or special occasion, one of which is Max Factor Lasting Performance.

I use the shade 100 Fair because I have fair pink skin. I have to use it with powder if I'm just wearing it by itself because I have slightly oily skin. It gives me good enough coverage by itself and lasts all day, but because I have oily skin have to reapply my powder to reduce shine.

It smells nice, doesn't break out any spots or red patches and feels fine on my skin but it does make my skin slightly more oily so if you don't want to reapply powder throughout the day and you have oily skin I wouldn't buy this product. Otherwise, go for it!

on 8/26/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

In my quest for finding the perfect foundation for my spot prone oily skin I came across this. I bought it in the 'fair' shade and it matched my skin tone exactly however the coverage wasn't great. It was easy enough to apply but I found it difficult to cover my imperfections. If I had perfect clear skin and I wanted a natural look I would use this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This foundation was my all time favourite!!!
-greate shade
-great coverage
-stays all day
-a tiny bit of product is enough to coer all your face (ı used it every weekend for 4 years, 4 YEARS, one single tube for 4 years)
I didn't know what to do when I finished it, and unfortunately I can't find it anymore. I guess it's discontinued. :(
Now I'm using Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, which is also very nice but it's no Lasting Performance.

on 8/6/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this product !!!

on 2/1/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I think overall as a foundation it's good if you have pink undertones. It didn't really fade on me (and I don't wear a primer) and it blended well. I was wrongly colour matched and this was way too dark for me. It also oxidized on my skin which made it even darker. Keep in mind that it has pink undertones. I do like the packaging as you can control how much comes out. You also get 5ml extra product compared to other foundations out there.

on 10/7/2009 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been using Revlon colorstay with softflex com/oily for over 3 years now and so decided to try something new. I saw the positive reviews for lasting performance on this site, so went out and got it. I really like it. It gives good coverage, blends easier than colorstay, pastelle was a really good color match . Also the bottle is so much better than the Revlon colorstay. It doesn't have this big opening like colorstay, that if you accidentally knock over all the product spills out. Instead it is a squeeze bottle with a small opening. So all you do is squeeze the desired amount out. I still think that colorstay has better shine control and staying power. But it's a close second.