Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

3.8

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 3/22/2017 1:01:00 PM

Would buy forever and ever and ever!

I had acne all the way throughout school so found it very difficult to find a foundation that wasn't oily, slippy or feel like it was creating 100 more spots (I tend to feel a horrible warm/itchy sensation on my face when I can feel spots coming on from foundation). Luckily my acne has cleared up but my skin is still temperamental & I have a lot of scarring/redness along with huge pores.

I find this foundation to be perfect (for me) because it actually gives a light/cooling feeling instead of instantly feeling heavy & warm which is a bonus if I have break outs. It doesn't cake and is incredibly blendable but isn't slippy/oily. Covers all my redness and even covers dark circles without need for concealer. Also I'm very pale and it took me years to find a good formula AND the perfect shade for me, so this was like finding gold. It lasts around 12 hours and fills in my pores aswell.

I wholeheartedly reccomend this foundation for anyone with post-acne skin/combination skin.

However, I don't mind paying £10 per bottle because I've been looking for so long and I can make it last for about 2 months but I can see why that might seem quite expensive as it is quite a small bottle. Also, it can be quite drying if you don't use moisteriser before but not terribly and if you have oily skin this might not happen.

on 2/25/2017 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this foundation on a whim when I spotted it on a deal.

I think the packaging is hygienic and easy to use but I can see that it may be tricky to get the last bit of foundation out.

Other then this potential issue, I really like this foundation - it applies easily and blends very nicely. It provides a lovely medium coverage with a natural yet slightly matte finish. It lasts all day with a bit of powder.. I real love everything about this foundation - colour match, finish and coverage.

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

I have used this product over a number of years, I like it. I would recommend it, it is a bit thick and you have to put it on quickly before it dries, good coverage.

on 12/11/2013 1:17:00 AM

I have combination skin. Really dry on my nose it always peels, oily everywhere else. I like full coverage but find it really hard to get anything to stick. I bought this the first time because it was on special and had heard good reviews on it. It is the best thing that's ever happened to me! After the first day of wearing it I went back and stocked up! I wear Rimmel stay matte over the top purely to change the colour, it's a tad orange and I find the powder balances it out. I only have to touch up once or twice a day and it's usually on my spots. Even when I get caught in the rain it doesn't go all patchy and gross. I'm quite pale so I use the pastelle 102 then blend with powder. It lasts for ages and the fact I got it half price is an absolute bargain. Forget what it says on the back of the tube about it not getting on your clothes though it gets everywhere it's so messy. That's the only downside though, I love this foundation!

on 11/25/2013 3:24:00 PM

This is the closest match I've ever found for my skin tone (very pale with pink undertones). I bought this based on Lisa Eldridge's recommendation from her video for pale skin. The price is good but the packaging could be a little better, there always seems to be some left at the end that I can't get out. It looks great on the skin as long as it's blended in well - I find I have to pat it with my fingers after I've applied it to get a more natural look. It gives a medium coverage and feels light and not caked on, even if I'm wearing a lot of it. It smells nice, a bit like biscuits. I wear a cheap transparent powder over the top and it lasts all day, although it can come off a bit or start to look orange around my jaw line in hot weather. I don't really mind as otherwise it's a good colour for me :)

on 11/15/2013 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

PLEASE Max Factor improve the colour range!!!

I LOVE this foundation, it is my HG but the colours are CRAP. I am NC 15 and i cant find a match. I use 101 mixed with 105 but its not right. I need a pale one with yellow undertones. I do use a yellowish powder to try and make it better. But i really only need the powder for my nose! Another reason why i love this foundation, i barely need powder.

I have the worst skin for foundation, big pores on nose, dry flakey nose and cheeks, peach fuzz, occasional breakouts. This foundation suits my skin so well, it hides the pores, doesnt accentuate the flakes, does not stick to hairs, is not cakey at all, provides great coverage and is not drying. Yes i do exfoliate moisturise etc.!!

Lately i have tried others for a better colour:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra (wrong colours, sticky feel),
Diorskin Forever Fusion (close 2nd but crap colours, expensive!!),
Clarins Everlasting (great colour and coverage but a bit drying and not good on my nose),
Max Factor Facefinity (great colour, crystal beige, but horribly cakey).
Revlon Colorstay for dry skin (not enough coverage)

Clinique Superfit would be my next choice but that has been discontinued. So I am sticking with the wrong colour Max Factor because i love it so much.

EDIT: once i found dorskin forever fusion came in 011 creme it took over HG status but it has been discontinued now. Still hoping for Max Factor lasting performance to come in yellower colours. Might have to try mixing pigments.

I have combination typical english fair complexion. I used this foundation for years, but decided that I have been wearing the wrong colour and on accasion found I had a mask line if I was not really careful about bleding it. This is because their colour range is not great and their pale couours often look ashy, and their other colours are either a definate yellow or pink and even ornagey toned.
It does have a great texture that melts into your skin, and stays on through most activities including a full nights clubbing, but without feeling heavy. I would love it if they improoved their colour range, but for now I have moved onto Maybelline fit me shine free foundation stick, which is a great day time foundation for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not for me! I work in a chemist and we sell a lot of these and to be fair they do look quite well on people. I decided to try it because so many people raved about it. I'm quite pale, NC15, and the lightest shade just wasn't the right colour. It used to look quite pink tinted on my skin, I persevered for a couple weeks just to give it a fair chance and found that it sat quite oily on my skin and eventually led to break outs.

The darker colours do look quite well but because of my skin type and colouring it just didn't sit well.

However if you're sallow and have a drier skin type, I'd recommend sampling it.

I have oily skin and till now no foundation lasted more than 2hours without touch ups. This foundation looks matte for at least 4-5hours without applying powder!! The coverage can be tricky, u need to do thin layers and build it up to get a flawless face. i'm nc 30 and use natural beige, it's very close. I LOVE revlon colorstay but this one is better, and cheaper ( this is 14$ in lebanon the colorstay is 22$)