Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by age: 44-55
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.3

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 4/11/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was okay but not one I'd go to on a regular basis. Too thick for my liking and settled into lines too much

on 11/11/2011 6:33:00 AM

I went back to this recently, after a few years and I love it at the moment. I got 109 Natural Bronze, but it really isn't bronze at all, much much lighter than what I would call bronze. But it is a lovely natural colour, and gives great coverage, and lasts all day, and I have oily skin. I own so many foundations at the moment, and am always chopping and changing, but this is my best one at the moment. If I don't go overboard and blend it well it gives a nice radiant flawless look. I will definitely buy again.

on 4/14/2010 6:22:00 PM

I picked this up at Big Lots for(no lie)$1.50 in "creamy beige"!!!!!!! I really like this-it lasts 12 hours,it's not drying like Colorstay,easy to blend with the 109 brush. Very natural,semi-matte finish when applied this way.Max Factor has been dc'd in the US but is still available in the UK so if you can get your hands on it try it(especially at the closeout price)!