Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by age: 25-29
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Over the last few years I have always bought expensive high-end foundations thinking that they were the only way to go. This foundation has made me completely change my mind. I think it's great. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cling to dry patches, actually lasts all day on my oily skin, has a matte finish without being cakey. The only negative is that it does oxidize, I definitely look slightly more orange at the end of the day than after I've put it on in the morning. I also like the packaging because it is lightweight, the more expensive bottles look great but are heavy and clunky. I am actually slightly annoyed at myself for spending a fortune on expensive foundations over the years and still being disappointed. Overall I think this is a good one for those with oily skin who need their foundation to last.

on 12/11/2016 11:12:00 AM

This is just really good product for a small price!

I am allergic to sun screen ingredient in foundations, they cause me small cosmetic acne. I was looking for a foundation without sunscreen and was really happy to find a long-lasting, matte, and inexpensive foundation. I would say it a medium-coverage finish. Stays well. Does not have scent as in many similar products.

I am NC20, dry and acne-prone skin and have hard time finding yellow-based foundation. I have this in shade 105 that is neutral and enough yellow-based for me.

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

on 3/4/2015 5:14:00 AM

Great coverage and actually lasts longer than other foundations of the same type. Quite thick, so if you need a very strong coverage, you can layer this product and you'll get what you need. Slightly oxidizes and the shade i use (100 Fair) has slightly pinkish undertones. Not great for dry skin as it actually accentuates the flaky skin. Use moisturizer beforehand.

on 1/5/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 5 years. Tried other products that are more expensive but still went back to this. I apply it with my fingers and only use a tiny amount, even though I apply a very thin layer on my skin it still covers up very well, without making it look like I have a heap of makeup on. I love this as it doesn't make my skin look oily after a long day, but it doesn't look matte at the same time. The only downside is the price - I try to purchase 2-3 tubes when I see a discount. I am asian and I use 102. It is really hard to wash off if you get on your white clothes, so I usually top it up with finishing powder, and not use in neckline.

I have tried countless foundations over the years and I always come back to this one. I have very pale, freckly skin and unfortunately alot of foundations leave my skin orange but the Fair colour is near perfect for me. It's quite thick so you only need a small amount and it gives great coverage. The only downside I'd say is that after 5 hours, it leaves my face a little greasy. Overall, a very good product and you can get it cheap. Recommended!

on 11/24/2011 1:28:00 AM

use this foundation for years and still in love with it! it has cons, but so far I didn't find anything better. I had tried lots of professional foundations and compare to MF they are too heavy and too expensive. if you use brush for it, it looks smoothy and natural. it has medium coverage. and with my sensitive skin it doesn't break me out.
I have to say that I don't ware it everyday and more often use it like a concealer, but still find it's great!

on 12/16/2009 4:15:00 PM

I got a generous sized sample of this foundation in "106 natural beige" as a GWP. This foundation is of average quality if you ask me. It's a bit too thick texture-wise. It provides medium coverage. Since I have a better liquid foundation (from FACE Stockholm).

I gave my sample to a friend. I wouldn't purchase this in full size. I'm not very impressed. continued >>

on 10/7/2009 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been using Revlon colorstay with softflex com/oily for over 3 years now and so decided to try something new. I saw the positive reviews for lasting performance on this site, so went out and got it. I really like it. It gives good coverage, blends easier than colorstay, pastelle was a really good color match . Also the bottle is so much better than the Revlon colorstay. It doesn't have this big opening like colorstay, that if you accidentally knock over all the product spills out. Instead it is a squeeze bottle with a small opening. So all you do is squeeze the desired amount out. I still think that colorstay has better shine control and staying power. But it's a close second.

on 11/22/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I try other foundations, and always come back to this one. My skin is oily and dry, and this foundation totally evens it out perfectly! It stays on all day, and looks very natural. I love it!