3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This is one on my favorite dipeyeliners. It gives a matte finish, and i like the tip of the liner, you can always make a sharp winged eyeliner. It has a good lasting power (for like 5-6 hrs), and gives a beautiful, natural, black color. I recommend it! :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Works fairly good. Easy to apply and REALLY cheap but the colour is fairly dull (to get it real black you need to apply at least two layers) and it smudges way to easily.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

This actually works. I find it easy to put on, has ok staying power, great color payoff and washes off easily.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I love this eyeliner. I use to have a hard time with liquid liner but I find it easy to use with this product. I got it in a nice deep black color and the only con is the amount of product in it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

11 years ago

Well, this liquid eyeliner isn't THAT bad, especially considering the prize. The color is great and lasts all day, though if you tend to rub your eyes it comes off. I find it difficult to apply this and get it right, but that could just be because of my inexperience with applying liquid eyeliner.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

12 years ago

Ok, my eyes are occasionally watery, and I tend to rub them a lot. Just so you know. Anyway, this eyeliner comes in a teeny little bottle thingy, with a brush applicator, its an okay applicator. When applied you get a deep black colour, dries at a moderate pace. For me though, my eye became itchy and sore and red. It smudged within minutes. I would have given this one, but I added a lippie for the great colour.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

A very nice product by H&M. Easy to apply. I get very deep black color that doesn`t disappear during the day. I haven`t got any irritation on my eyes. This product works good for me, so I will repurchase.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool