no images

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

I love this because it's really easy to use, it lasts enough and the finish is matte a.f. Additionally, it gives off a deep dark black colour which is surprising for its price. The only bad thing I have to add is that during its last 2-3 uses the brush bended a bit. Overall, I loved it :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

5 years ago

The only product i never stopped buying. I been using this eyeliner since i started with eyeliner, around 6 years ago and it never fail me. I have no faith what so ever in H&Ms other makeup but this one is my all time favorite that i really like and keep on buying. I have eyeliner everyday, i mean it, everyday, and i buy around 2-3 eyeliners in one year so it's really lasting. If you cry or have allergic/sensitive eyes it can be a bit messy so if you have these problems keep it in your purse (with a q-tip) and a little mirror. It's really ultra black with a matte/leather finish. Pros *Super-black, this is a true black eyeliner *Price *Easy if you're quite used to eyeliner *Stay on all day *Easy to remove *Lasting Cons *No waterproof version *Can irritate the skin around your eye (i'm sensitive and it almost never does, but it has happened)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3.0

Works okay.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

As someone who wears dipliner almost everyday, I would like to say that I know a good dipliner. Over the years I've tried many different ones, but this one is my absolute favourite. It's cheap and good - what else do you need? Of course it's not waterproof, and if you rub your eyes while wearing it, it will smudge, but it gives me what I need, for a fair price. Love it! UPDATE (December 2015): LOL at this. Oh myyyy. I can't stand this liner anymore. Plus, this review is for the one from their old range (I don't think they have a dipliner anymore?). This was a nightmare during this summers festivals, smudged so bad, all the time. If you're someone who wears liquid liner a lot and want it to STAY in place, like me, at least get one that's waterproof. I never thought I needed that, but boy I do. Downgrading the review from 5 to 2, and from would buy again to wouldn't.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Okay, so this dipliner is actually pretty rad to be a H&M-product! I've had my share of difficult dipliners, most of them quite expensive. This dipliner is by far the best one I have ever used, and super cheap as well! It's easy to apply, doesn't smudge out too bad and lasts for quite a long time. I wish it would last just a little bit longer, though. But for that price, it's very much both affordable and enjoyable. Final summation: Works like a charm. Low price - high quality.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

7 years ago

+ It stays on for a pretty long time. It's really cheap comparing to other eyeliners. I'm newbi when it comes to eyeliners (especially liquid ones) so I need more practise to nail it at once. I'm doing my best to do a narrow line and then I just take a ear swab and remove the uneven parts.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

7 years ago

I really wanted a dipliner but I wasn't prepared to pay 30$ for something I'll hardly ever use. So when I saw that H&M it was only around £3 I bought it. I like it, you really need stable hands for it or at least be able to control yourself. It smudges a little with water or when rubbed but I won't pull of a point for that as it doesn't state that it's waterproof. If you have it tight with money or just really want a dip- or "liquid"eyeliner then this would be for you. Though one this is that because it's a liquid liner it won't give of a "glossy" finish as with gel liners.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

8 years ago

This was the first dipliner I have ever used and I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's reasonable for it's price. Since I have very oily skin, it smudges aftr about 5 hours but it doesn't smudge at all with my friend (so I guess mine is an extreem situation) I already stored it. Probably will repurchase it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

8 years ago

Pros: economic small (easy to keep in purse) easy to take off Cons: thick smudges easily not dramatic black (photographs a bit grey) not organic

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

9 years ago

I use this eyeliner every day and I intend to stick with it. Before I used Rimmel Exaggerate (I think) and smudges a lot more than H&M's, and Rimmel has a higher price. I find this easy to use, and easy to remove and correct mistakes.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29