J. Lo Miami Glow

J. Lo Miami Glow

3.5

on 6/19/2017 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

A blind buy that I wish I hadn't bought. I love summer scents but I don't love this one. On me it smells woody/musky/spicy and masculine. I don't get any of the coconut or pineapple that people talk about. Fortunately for some, unfortunately for me, it lasts and lasts. So...I have a gently used 3.4oz bottle if anyone wants to swap a JLo Glow for.

Ugg!!hated it thought it was gonna smell fruity and coconutty but instead it smelled like strait up head and shoulders shampoo..

on 5/7/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite perfume of all time. I am a person who is sensitive to smell but i love this! It does not feel like a perfume to me, in my opinion its more like a body spray in a cute bottle. Its mainly coconut and pineapple with some musky undertones. I always get complimented on this perfume by everyone. Men LOVE this for some reason lol.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Miami Glow opens with a mix of berry and citrus top notes, combined with the long coconut accord. It balances the line between sweet and fresh, bringing to mind a summer cocktail, sipped on a beach or poolside whilst sunbathing & wearing coconut-scented suntanning lotion.

As the fragrance dries into the middle notes, it evolves into similar clean, heliotrope-lead floral notes as the original Glow - only the florals seem quieter and more powdery compared to the original Glow as there is a lot less musk involved this time. The floral notes are perfectly mixed with the amber and lingering coconut for a warm and creamy feel.

The most interesting aspect to the fragrance becomes noticeable as the fruits and florals die down and the vanilla/musk base notes develop; and that is the hot sand accord. This scent note is similar to how a cotton tee smells when it's just come out of the tumble dryer - the fibers smell 'heated'. Anyway that's the same scent note that is in this perfume, a organic heat. The subtle base reminds me of sun warmed skin, and is what makes this fragrance memorable for me.

Scent notes: Pink grapefruit, coconut water, passion fruit, blackcurrant, orange flower, heliotrope, cyclamen, sheer amber, sunkissed sand, crystal musk, vanilla orchid and blond musk.

Miami Heat was released in 2004 and I thought that it was a limited edition, but it is still easy to buy online cheaply today - my latest 30ml bottle was only 10!

on 11/12/2014 10:18:00 AM

This smells really nice, I wouldn't say its the best perfume in the world as it does smell cheap-ish and more like a body spray than an actual perfume, but I do love it, perfect for the beach and lazing around in the sun. I love coconut and most perfumes are either floral, woody or rose which I hate, I wish someone brought out a perfume which smelled like a more upmarket grown up version of this and id definitely buy it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I mainly bought this perfume based on the positive reviews I saw here; saying how it was coconut base and I was looking for a perfume with such ingredient. Miami glow is absolutely horrible it smells like pine cleaner, not even like suntan lotion which I like the smell of. So far I've liked her fragrances but this is a no-no. I just can't wait to get rid of ... Really :(

on 10/17/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I fondly remember a commercial (I believe for a body wash) that says scent is the strongest sense tied to memory. Who actually knows if that's true or not, but this perfume literally takes me back to a vacation I took five years ago and I love that about this. Its the first perfume I ever owned and I have repurchased this time and time again. I usually only use it during the warmer months of the year because it is very summery and citrusy, but I'll take a wiff during the winter months to remind me of summer! I would definitely say this is a younger scent; perfect for teenagers and young 20-somethings. I'm 22 now and I still find it appropriate for me, but I couldn't personally see myself using it into my thirties. This isn't the only J. Lo perfume I own but it is my favorite. ("Still" is a close second) I will also note that I received this as a gift and I am SO glad I did, so this would be a perfect fragrance to purchase for a daughter or younger woman in your life because it's not over bearing and in my opinion, would be pretty hard not to like.

Aww... I miss this perfume. Miami Glow was one of my favorite lower priced scents. Made you feel exotic when you wore it. Come on, who doesn't love the smell of the beach? Clean and tropical, even in the winter a spritz or two of this would brighten your day and make you feel like you were on an island. Miss ya, Miami Glow. :(

on 6/2/2013 2:18:00 PM

this smells like your on holiday but its not sickly i adore this scent its been discontinued but you can but it online
it does stay on few hours which i like in my perfumes
this will be in my collection of fragrances always .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a lovely summery scent which reminds me of happy, carefree days partying with friends, which can only be a good thing! I wouldn't buy it again, but that's mainly because I don't wear it often and will probably never finish my current bottle :) I find it a sweet, girlish fragrance.

Popular Fragrances