Uploaded by Lietuva

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jun/19/2017

A blind buy that I wish I hadn't bought. I love summer scents but I don't love this one. On me it smells woody/musky/spicy and masculine. I don't get any of the coconut or pineapple that people talk about. Fortunately for some, unfortunately for me, it lasts and lasts. So...I have a gently used 3.4oz bottle if anyone wants to swap a JLo Glow for.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

Mar/08/2017

Ugg!!hated it thought it was gonna smell fruity and coconutty but instead it smelled like strait up head and shoulders shampoo..

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/07/2015

My favorite perfume of all time. I am a person who is sensitive to smell but i love this! It does not feel like a perfume to me, in my opinion its more like a body spray in a cute bottle. Its mainly coconut and pineapple with some musky undertones. I always get complimented on this perfume by everyone. Men LOVE this for some reason lol.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

Jan/01/2015

Miami Glow opens with a mix of berry and citrus top notes, combined with the long coconut accord. It balances the line between sweet and fresh, bringing to mind a summer cocktail, sipped on a beach or poolside whilst sunbathing & wearing coconut-scented suntanning lotion.

As the fragrance dries into the middle notes, it evolves into similar clean, heliotrope-lead floral notes as …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1447 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

Nov/12/2014

This smells really nice, I wouldn't say its the best perfume in the world as it does smell cheap-ish and more like a body spray than an actual perfume, but I do love it, perfect for the beach and lazing around in the sun. I love coconut and most perfumes are either floral, woody or rose which I hate, I wish someone brought out a perfume which smelled like a more upmarket grown up version of …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/06/2013

I mainly bought this perfume based on the positive reviews I saw here; saying how it was coconut base and I was looking for a perfume with such ingredient. Miami glow is absolutely horrible it smells like pine cleaner, not even like suntan lotion which I like the smell of. So far I've liked her fragrances but this is a no-no. I just can't wait to get rid of ... Really :(

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Oct/17/2013

I fondly remember a commercial (I believe for a body wash) that says scent is the strongest sense tied to memory. Who actually knows if that's true or not, but this perfume literally takes me back to a vacation I took five years ago and I love that about this. Its the first perfume I ever owned and I have repurchased this time and time again. I usually only use it during the warmer months …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jun/05/2013

Aww... I miss this perfume. Miami Glow was one of my favorite lower priced scents. Made you feel exotic when you wore it. Come on, who doesn't love the smell of the beach? Clean and tropical, even in the winter a spritz or two of this would brighten your day and make you feel like you were on an island. Miss ya, Miami Glow. :(

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/02/2013

this smells like your on holiday but its not sickly i adore this scent its been discontinued but you can but it online
it does stay on few hours which i like in my perfumes
this will be in my collection of fragrances always .

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

Jun/01/2013

This is a lovely summery scent which reminds me of happy, carefree days partying with friends, which can only be a good thing! I wouldn't buy it again, but that's mainly because I don't wear it often and will probably never finish my current bottle :) I find it a sweet, girlish fragrance.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown