Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Jurlique make gorgeous hand creams. They are pricey, yes, but in my mind they are worth every penny. They come in 4 different fragrances in Australia - Lavender, Rose, Jasmine and Citrus. I have used all, and my personal favourite is rose followed by jasmine. The scents of all 4 are very natural, not at all synthetic or chemically. The scents are quiet strong (lavender I find to be the mildest) and do last on the skin for a long time. They have a nice, thick consistency but absorb into the skin very quickly. They don't leave the hands feeling coated, sticky or greasy but instead the cream absorbs almost immediately, leaving hands feeling soft and hydrated. You can visibly see the difference - particularly if your hands are very dry before use. There are two different sizes of the product available and both should last a long time as a little goes a long way with this product due to its richness. I really can't recommend these hand creams enough, they are gorgeous products! A luxurious treat for the hands.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Very high quality hand cream. Rose flavor is the most signature one.

Proudly prudced in Australia. Every time I go back to China to visit friends, I will buy some as gifts for friends and they are all very happy with this.

There's limited edition every year for different special occasion. Limited editions normally have better fomula.

on 5/5/2016 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it - it works and it smells super-great and contains good ingredients, but DANGit is pricey!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a bigger tube of this in lavender version as a Christmas gift (it is £33 for 125 ml in Space NK but the tube lasted me A YEAR!) and I am still enjoying squeezing the last drops of it.

The price is eyewatering indeed but it is a very good hand cream. It hydrates for many hours, does not leave a sticky residue (although it leaves a residue - a very silky, smooth one that you can feel if you wet your hands even a couple of hours after application) and makes cuticles soft and pretty much non-existent. I also noticed that it makes nails stronger and shinier (I have strong nails naturally but it is still is worth mentioning here if you are looking for a hand cream with such properties).

The lavender fragrance is quite strong so I would recommend testing before buying, especially the large tube of it!

I might reconsider buying it again (despite the large metal tube breaking easily and leaking product) in a different fragrance but meanwhile I've found a very good replacement in Weleda's Skin Food, which is also 3 times cheaper...

on 10/25/2015 10:42:00 PM

I have been using the lavender hand cream for a few weeks now and it has become a true favourite. The scent is lovely and not too overpowering and leaves my hands feeling very soft without feeling sticky.

The tube it comes with is not the best and it is quite expensive though, but on the whole I really like it and will probably repurchase.

on 9/29/2015 12:07:00 AM

It smells wonderful! I love all rose scents that's a natural rose scent(not those fake rose fragrance stuff). But besides the smell, it's a really good and strong hand lotion that works. I have dry hands, probably from too much washing. However, I seldom keep these in stock because they are quite pricey. I get them when there's a promotion or as a gift sometimes.

on 8/23/2015 8:25:00 AM

Ahhh, this cream smells so good. As in, the person next to you may comment on it good (an unusually natural rose fragrance). It's quite moisturising but a bit on the greasy side and takes a little while to absorb. I find Crabtree & Evelyn to be a bit more moisturing and protective, but it's hard to compete with this stuff on scent.

on 3/19/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this hand cream, in the winter seasons before i used to work a lot with fabrics so much hand was very DRY and cracking.

- It smells like floral essential oils so not that artificial smells you get from other creams
- Rich and Thick texture
- A little goes a long way, little as a size of a pea for both hands
- Absorbs so well if you give it a good message
- After 1 week of daily usage u will notice your hands smoother and so soft
- I have tried other hand creams but this one beats ay during the cold seasons or dry hands
- A bit pricey but this stuff will last you ages

Definitely worth the try if your looking for a rich hand cream thats going to help your hands appear younger and smoother

on 12/11/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

While I hate the price of this product, I will still repurchase because it is simply the perfect hand cream in my opinion. It is REALLY moisturizing (think Canadian winters), yet it doesn't leave my hands greasy. The smell of lavender is nice and subtle. The ingredients all seem clean to me (though Jurlique is a brand that I double check for ingredients, because they use phenoyethanol and other shady ingredients in some products).

Update: Bad packaging compromised the product. The cream started leaking through cracks in the metal tube, at which point I put it in a different pot. I realized a few weeks later that it had started to grow its own mildewy ecosystem. Completely grossed out that I probably rubbed mold all over my hands for a few days without noticing, ugh.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool*; Limonene*; Coumarin*; Geraniol*.
* From Natural Essential Oil (Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia)

on 8/24/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my winter hand cream for a few years. I am yet to find a better one. I like the way it sinks into my skin without being an oil slick. I would like them to make a better packaging. Halfway or three-quarters into the hand cream the tube packaging cracks and cream starts seeping out of these cracks.

Popular Lotions / Creams