Uploaded by noelstarlene

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/16/2015

So.. this review is probably useless. I bought the primer as pictured, in that little pot, not the tube, years ago. It worked really well and better than any other primer I've used. I only needed a little thin layer and made my shadow last all day and enhanced the color greatly.. Now I guess its discontinued and its in tube form and doesn't get any good reviews =/.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Sep/17/2013

Agreed with the last review- upon squeezing the tube, the product comes out runny and oily. (It's almost like it separates.) I even emailed the company directly to inquire if that's normal within the first few uses or if I should return to Sephora, and I received an auto-generated acknowledgement. That's all - they company wasn't professional or kind enough to address the …Read more

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Dec/08/2012

It does an ok job as a primer, but when I squeeze just a little bit out of the tube it tends to be watery and kinda gross.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

May/17/2011

Awful awful stuff! Definately not worth the money! makes your eye shadow crease like crazy - Mac paint pots are relatively similar in price and you get way more of a far superior product for the money! the packaging is pretty but thats about it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/22/2010

I love this, but NOT as a primer. It did not fulfil it’s propose as a primer but I do use this colour almost daily as a shadow for my lids. It’s a very light shimmery colour that is great for a light daytime look but you must apply a very small amount or it will look terrible. I like this product very much since it last all day and makes my eyes look bright and refreshed.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/03/2010

I bought this once because the packaging and name attracted me. Never again. It creases so badly, and it slips off the eyelid. I think it looks better to just use eyeshadow by itself now instead of this crap.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

May/20/2010

Ok...I have tried every eye shadow primer including all the cult classics like primer potion and shadow insurance. All bases are so dry on me that my lids look flakey and the shadow color doesn't stick (I have dry combo skin). Most ppl who write these crappy reviews use too much of this primer and not enough shadow. I have been using this for years on myself and others (even with oily lids) …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

fromWira

May/12/2010

Can this even be considered as a primer? Totally creased and did nothing for my eye makeup. A huge disappointment. Just stick to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, that's way better. I thought of using this as a highlighter instead, but the product really really smells for some reason and the idea of even putting in on my skin disgusts me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesViolet

Mar/30/2010

When it comes to makeup, i am wooed by catchy names that play on words. "first base" made me laugh, and i like too faced, so i bought it. It STINKS. Such a waste of money.... All my eye makeup is creased so bad after a few hours! While i do have oily lids, this was no help at all.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Feb/04/2010

I love this- it works. It makes colors pop and prevents color loss/creasing. The trick is to use just a little. The golden shimmer color is so pretty that I am often tempted to wear it alone. One day I just might!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure