no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Feb/22/2011

Bought this in a bit of a hurry before an event and decided why not. The duo aspect with the yellow part really made sense to cover up eye circles, but the beige colour is was too light for my skin tone. The first time i used it, I used the brush, which was useless as all the product just stays on the brush. However, after applying it patting/rocking motion with my ring finger it applied …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/12/2009

I really like this product! It corrects and covers my undereye circles very well. The only things I don't like are the consistency (it feels kind of.. oily?) and the fact that it settles into the creases of my eyebags on days that I'm super tired.

Like everyone else says, the brush is completely useless; I just use my ring finger and pat it on.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Jan/29/2009

It's chalky. The brush included is useless. You end up tugging at your skin rather than smoothing the product over it. The yellow part of the duo doesn't do much correcting for my under eyes. It's okay for its price. I would not re-purchase.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jan/14/2009

This was on sale, so i decided to try it. It's really hard to blend as it is chalky, even when I applied a lot of lotion to the area first. Using my fingers did not help a lot either. I would not buy this again and was really disappointed.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

Sep/21/2005

Although it works relatively well for the price - I don't feel that it is smooth enough (I also have dry skin though) and I need more coverage for my eyes. I don't really like this at all - maybe I am too dark for it. Just not for me unfortunately.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Dec/17/2004

I purchased this in Walgreens while on a shopping spree. Figured, hey, why not, I need a concealer. Recently tried it on my dark undereye circles I gained from waking up at 6:30 AM everyday, but it looks like my circles are too dark, or I'm not applying it on right, but it's not quite covering it up...The brush applicator is useless though, I just use my hands instead and it works fine …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

AgeUnder 18