Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben fgfgdf.

on 10/29/2016 4:54:00 PM

This is great if you're looking for a hand cream that is non-greasy and unscented. But if you're looking for something that's going to provide an extreme amount of moisture, this isn't it.

This cream, surprisingly, is really just okay. I had high hopes but there's really nothing special about it.

Not so horrible that I won't finish it up, but I wouldn't buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So it's called "intensive repair hand creame" but it isn't very intense. It is pretty thick in consistency and you don't need a lot. Moisturizes but isn't the best of the best in my opinion but good enough that I would repurchase. I like that the bottle is small enough to travel on the planes with. Give it a try and see how you like it.

To Read all 155 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My hands used to crack and bleed profusely. It got real bad. I started taking a tube of this stuff to work with me, and I haven't had such a problem ever since. My hands have been smooth and moisturized all year.

Love this hand cream its not scented ,and feels very light weight,but still somehow works. I put this on before bed and it sinks in almost immediately, and I wake up with very soft hands(they are extremely dry).

on 10/1/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free .17 oz sample from my local dermatologist - and for free? It's just fine - a mid to heavy weight cream that seems to hydrate my hands well. No issues, no scent, no money spent, no problem.

Does contain AHAs so if you can't tolerate them be aware. You'll still need to use SPF.

on 5/4/2015 11:58:00 AM

I love love love this hand cream! I keep it in my purse and use it all the time. It's a thick cream, and a little goes a long way! It's unscented, and feels great when applying. The moisture lasts a while, and it's definitley very moisturizing for dry skin! The packaging is great, as its a fairly small, squeeze tube. It's conpact and won't create a mess in my bag! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it, as he battles what I cal golfer hands...Hands down, the best hand cream I have ever used. Love this stuff, and definitley recommend, as will repurchase time and time again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing product for my very dry, eczema prone hands.

The AHAs in this product make my hands feel softer and softer with use, unlike any other hand cream I've used. It absorbs well, doesn't smell, and leaves hands feeling comfortable without being greasy. I highly recommend for anyone with dry hands.

I cannot say enough about this hand creme!! I've ALWAYS had to deal with the struggle between greasy hand creams and ones that just plain stink (as in scent). This absorbs super quickly and leaves my hands smoooooth.

I actually use this on my pubic hair as well to banish ingrowns and to keep new ones from growing and it works GREAT!!

Only downside that I would say is that this lotion makes you more prone to hyper pigmentation due to the AHAs, etc.

Packaging gets one less lippie due to the fact that I can't unscrew the main cap to get all of the product out.

I don't have the plus, just the Intensive repair. I work in a dental office and have to constantly wash my hands, wear gloves, wash hands, etc. Then I come home and do the dishes. With the constant hand washing, my hands get really dry, especially in the winter. They crack, turn red and scaly, and burn from being so dry. This is the only lotion that I can put on my hands and instantly relieves the dryness and pain.It's not too thick, not greasy, absorbs quickly and makes me skin my silky. This is my holy grail of lotion. I love it so much, I keep one in my purse, one at the office, and a big pump of it at home. I will continue to buy this lotion for the rest of my life. I seriously think that I cannot live without it.

on 1/19/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HOLY GRAIL HAND CREAM. Completely unscented, so if you like aromatic hand creams then this isn't for you (or, layer it under the stinky stuff?). Because it's unscented, even my dad adores it. It's lightweight yet SUPER hydrating, no greasy residue, just wonderful smoothness. Essential for use after washing hands and a great size for your handbag/desk drawer (I keep tubes of this everywhere). Reasonably priced, but Eucerin run coupons a lot too, so you should never have to buy it full price. Love love love love.