MAC Holiday Pigment Set

4.4

on 1/18/2010 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought all of the pigment sets from the MAC Holiday collection 2009 and I must say they're great alternatives to the full sized pigments! For 30 bucks, you get 4 pigments and 1 glitter. I hate the packaging though since it comes in a vile but I have found that if you dump all of the product in a screw top container, you will get the the most out of the product. Will repurchase in the future.

on 1/18/2010 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My best friend gave me the "Sexpot" pigment set for Christmas, and I've been using it non-stop. These pigments create the sexiest, sultriest smokey eyes I've ever done. And I've found I prefer the little vials to the jars-they take up less room in my makeup drawer, and, having a predisposition for clumsiness, the likelihood of me dropping and spilling one is slim.

on 11/16/2009 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the pigment sets at the Holidays. The Sexpot one (this year 2009) is amazing for doing smokey eyes.

I find it hard to use a full size pigment up, so its great to have the smaller sizes in the set to kind of use without having pigment laying around too long.

on 8/29/2004 8:49:00 AM

I spent a bundle on this on ebay but it was well worth it. I can`t say that i will ever find a use for the absoloute gold glitter but the others are great !
I have reviewed the other pigments individually and most of these, i have in full size but i had to have the set. I still need to buy more blue brown because i can`t get enough of it !

on 1/10/2004 7:40:00 PM

The Glitter Treats set was my first purchase of MAC pigments/glitters. The colors that came with my set were: Vanilla, Tan, Blue Brown,Golden Olive, Absolute Gold and Hottest Pink. I'm not crazy about the two glitters. I would have preferred two other pigments. I absolutely love the tan and blue brown pigments. As far as packaging is concerned, my absolute gold glitter wasn't completely sealed so my box had just the tiniest bit of glitter in it. Other then that, the set was a great purchase.

on 12/28/2003 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Fabulous set!! Great for pigment fanatics and first-time users alike as you have a great range of colors to play with.

on 11/19/2003 4:35:00 PM

I bought the MAC holiday 2003 mini pigment/glitters set from their website. It was 28.50 which is an excellent price considering one full size pigment is 18$. The mini pigments have a lot of product in them and I don't know why anyone would buy the full size when you can get 6 mini's for a few bucks more. The colors in this set are: Vanilla, Tan, Blue Brown, and Golden Olive for the pigments and glitters in Hottest Pink and absolute gold. I'm not crazy about Blue brown. I got a sample of it a while ago and it tends to make me look bruised but I love all the other colors, expecially the glitters.

on 2/4/2003 8:29:00 PM

The pigment set was the set I was looking forward to the most and I was NOT disappointed! The colors were beautiful, and I like the glitters - something I occasionally stick onto cream eyeshadows for a little more pizazz. I like that they came with the set because I feel guilty buying $15 pots of glitter - now I don't have to!
The colors are:
Rose Gold - Metallic darker gold
Vanilla - Off-white with warm undertones, slight shimmer
Maroon - Dark maroon, slight shimmer
Melon - warm pinkish color
Pink Glitter
Grey Glitter

on 2/4/2003 5:17:00 PM

I love, love, love this set. It's a great way to try out a variety of pigments, and a bargain this way too. I like the glitters too. Though I don't wear them much, I do from time to time, so it's handy to just have the small size that comes with the holiday set.

on 2/4/2003 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree, the pigment colors are beautiful, but what's with the glitter? It seems like a waste to me. I just couldn't find any use for the glitter, I would have rathered that it wasn't included. Thumbs down from me on this one.

Popular Other Products