4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would have rated this bronzer 5 star if I won't have very sensitive skin.
It's perfectly matte, very pigmented (little goes a long way). It blends like a dream and stays all day long. Gives the most beautiful non orange sun kissed look.
But it irritates my skin badly. each time I use it I end up with pimples.
I had to give it to a friend of mine, who's skin do not react badly the she use it.
I highly recommend this product to people who don't have sensitive or acne prone skin.

on 4/2/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this bronzer! It's perfect as both a bronzer and blush. I have trouble finding a bronzer that isn't orange or shimmery, and the last one I bought was from Too Faced, and even though it worked well (no orange or shimmer), the chocolate smell was overwhelming. BB's Medium is perfect because it has more of a red undertone and it's matte, so it doesn't pull orange, and gives you a sun kissed look. I love this like nothing else. I got the sample size from a gift set, and once I run out, I'm running out and buying the full size. Love so much!

on 6/2/2016 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

King of bronzers of all times!!! I have tried so many bronzers in the past and that's really the best one! This color and telluride color are both favorites. My skin is NC 43 in the summer (Nc37 -40 in winter) and I use this both in summer and winter and its last for so long... You don't see any texture on the skin it's very fine and look so smooth on the skin... So it's not only the perfect color but the quality as well that I like a lot!

on 11/30/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had used Nars Laguna for over 10 years and finally decided to try the Bobbi Brown bronzer out. At first, I noticed how much darker this color is than the Laguna, but it blends in well on my NC30 skin. Good pigmentation, easily blend able but the real reason I love this so much? It not only is high quality but it lasts me so much longer than the Nars Laguna! I have used this bronzer daily for the past 7-8 months and I haven't even hit pan , whereas with the Nars I felt like I hit pan after 3 months. Since I love both bronzes but this one lasts much longer I will be making the switch and repurchasing the Bobbi Brown bronzer for sure.

on 8/5/2015 5:17:00 PM

This bronzer has good reviews, I simply don't understand why! I was extremely disappointed in this product. It could be because I wanted to use it for contouring as opposed to all over my face or maybe I just got a "bad one". It did absolutely nothing for me, didn't blend well at all and I'm trained in makeup, have tried all of the tricks and it just doesn't do anything for me, doesn't blend nicely at all! Also for some reason the compact broke, I didn't drop it or anything like that and hadn't used it much at all but the compact doesn't close anymore:(. Overall this was a waste of money and a let down! I did want to like it but nooo, POOP!

on 5/3/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My overall favorite bronzer. Great matte color, nice packaging. Truly looks like my skin does when I (used to) get tan.

Ladies! I am not one to usually write reviews but this matte bronzer is amazing. I use it mostly for contouring and to warm up the face. It has the perfect hue of brown and grey as an all over bronzer or contour. It never looks over-done and it really gives you that flawless finish. I prefer this over Benefit's Hoola, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, and pretty much any other matte bronzers out there. I will repurchase!

on 7/18/2014 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love it! Matte finish, great to contour your face and blends lovely with pink and peachy blushes.

this is by a mile, my favourite high end bronzer! this colour is perfect for me, it is not to dark or to orange, its perfectly bronzed, i bought this product after it was recommened to me by a family member, i went to buy it and was a little shocked about the price as i found this was alot for a bronzer, however i found this product was well worth the money (27) and i will continue to use it, the finish is excellent, it glides onto your skin brilliantly, it also comes with a compact mirror which is very useful when travelling or on the go, i got the shade medium and its fabulous,

on 6/7/2014 6:47:00 PM

I have this bronzer in both Medium and Golden Light. Medium is better for the warmer months when I've got a little more colour to my skin. When I'm paler, this goes on a tad muddy which is a shame. It blends beautifully and completely matte, making it perfect for every day use. Will definitely repurchase.