Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Medium

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Medium
Bronzing Powder - MediumBobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium

4.5

Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free; gluten-freeIngredients: Talc , Zinc Stearate , Polyethylene , Silica , Tricaprylin , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Laureth-4 , Peg-150 Distearate , Lanolin , Tetrasodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , [ /- Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

on 11/7/2018 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Out of all the bronzers I've tried in years this one definitely looks most vibrant and natural on my skin.

The beauty of it is that the undertones are not cliche gold or flat browns or some other artificial looking tan color. This one has some reddish undertones and makes your skin look tanned but with a more beautiful Edge to it.

Goes very nicely with Contour powder and blush, I feel like I have a more 'professionally done up look' when this is applied to my makeup!

on 9/17/2018 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It’s a nice bronzer but it has bismuth In it and pretty sure that’s what’s in Mac powders That also breaks me out.

on 8/2/2018 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands down, the most perfect bronzing powder I have ever tried. This makes my face look radiant, defined and sunkissed. On my NC40 skintone, this powder can be used as blush, bronzer, and in a pinch as eyeshadow or contour. The subtle reddish undertone is why it looks so incredibly natural. Many bronzers are too gold, orange, or shimmery- not this one. It can be applied heavily or sheered out, depending on your skintone. If you have been struggling to find a good bronzer, if you've sworn them off after past Oompa Loompa experiences, or if you are a bronzing powder newbie, don't hesitate to try this :)

on 12/28/2017 11:37:00 AM

Love the bronzer, looks so natural on my NC 25-30 skin. Not orange at all. it makes my skin glow (but without the shimmer!)! One of the best out there. Worth the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would have rated this bronzer 5 star if I won't have very sensitive skin.
It's perfectly matte, very pigmented (little goes a long way). It blends like a dream and stays all day long. Gives the most beautiful non orange sun kissed look.
But it irritates my skin badly. each time I use it I end up with pimples.
I had to give it to a friend of mine, who's skin do not react badly the she use it.
I highly recommend this product to people who don't have sensitive or acne prone skin.

on 4/2/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this bronzer! It's perfect as both a bronzer and blush. I have trouble finding a bronzer that isn't orange or shimmery, and the last one I bought was from Too Faced, and even though it worked well (no orange or shimmer), the chocolate smell was overwhelming. BB's Medium is perfect because it has more of a red undertone and it's matte, so it doesn't pull orange, and gives you a sun kissed look. I love this like nothing else. I got the sample size from a gift set, and once I run out, I'm running out and buying the full size. Love so much!

on 6/2/2016 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

King of bronzers of all times!!! I have tried so many bronzers in the past and that's really the best one! This color and telluride color are both favorites. My skin is NC 43 in the summer (Nc37 -40 in winter) and I use this both in summer and winter and its last for so long... You don't see any texture on the skin it's very fine and look so smooth on the skin... So it's not only the perfect color but the quality as well that I like a lot!

on 11/30/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had used Nars Laguna for over 10 years and finally decided to try the Bobbi Brown bronzer out. At first, I noticed how much darker this color is than the Laguna, but it blends in well on my NC30 skin. Good pigmentation, easily blend able but the real reason I love this so much? It not only is high quality but it lasts me so much longer than the Nars Laguna! I have used this bronzer daily for the past 7-8 months and I haven't even hit pan , whereas with the Nars I felt like I hit pan after 3 months. Since I love both bronzes but this one lasts much longer I will be making the switch and repurchasing the Bobbi Brown bronzer for sure.

on 8/5/2015 5:17:00 PM

This bronzer has good reviews, I simply don't understand why! I was extremely disappointed in this product. It could be because I wanted to use it for contouring as opposed to all over my face or maybe I just got a "bad one". It did absolutely nothing for me, didn't blend well at all and I'm trained in makeup, have tried all of the tricks and it just doesn't do anything for me, doesn't blend nicely at all! Also for some reason the compact broke, I didn't drop it or anything like that and hadn't used it much at all but the compact doesn't close anymore:(. Overall this was a waste of money and a let down! I did want to like it but nooo, POOP!

on 5/3/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My overall favorite bronzer. Great matte color, nice packaging. Truly looks like my skin does when I (used to) get tan.