The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my first decent blush brush and I have been using it daily since 2007.
It looks like new, the shape exactly the same as day one and not one bristle has fallen or bented. And that's about 400+ washes later - I wash my brushes with baby shampoo weekly and after every use with spot cleaning.
Still incredibly soft too. It picks enough product for me because I'm fair and prefer to layer my blush. For super pigmented blushes I keep a fan brush on hand.
The only thing that makes me consider buying a different one is it's shape; since it's tapered and not round or really fluffy it's best for precise blush application. Of course you can blend with no problems but if you prefer your blush readily diffused with one stroke might not be for you.

Althought I am used to using angles blusher brushes I recently purchased this product. I had a £10 gift card and my love your body 10% off so I ended up only paying 80p of my own money! However, I believe that the £12 price tag is reasonable for the quality of this brush. The brush is super soft, and applies blusher flawlessly onto the skin. This is the best blusher brush I have ever used! Couldn't recommend this enough and I wouldn't expect anything less from the body shop!

I thought I liked this brush untill I got MAC #129.
It's very soft but the minus is that it's kind of flat. I prefer a more fluffy brush to apply blush.

This is a really good brush. However I prefer more fluffy brushes for my blush and bronzers because I am very pale and this brush can sometimes deposit too much colour for me. The handle is a bit chunky for my liking but the great thing about this brush is that it has never shed a single hair for me. I like this brush but not really for me. However the body shop kabuki I LOVE

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great at what it does. It's super soft, cruelty free, holds up after washing, picks up colour a charm, blends evenly.
It's relatively small and flat, which makes it perfect for very localized application. Sometimes I find I want a more subtle, generalized flush, for which a larger, fluffier brush would be better. In this category (and price point), however, I've not found a better brush. Recommended.

Update: NO shedding after a year of use & still as soft. Impressive!

I love this brush. It's sleek, soft and a little bit sexy. Does the job, and does it well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought this brush as a replacement for a Sephora pro brush (which had a wooden handle that cracked, chipped, & fell apart)... i absolutely hated the new body shop brush until i figured out that it's *completely* different from my other brush and has to be used completely differently!! i have no idea how to explain this, but i'll try... it's sort of "sculpted" -- ever so slightly fan-like... so you have to kind of use the side of it and let it splay out a bit. what i mean is that you have to hold it at a 45 degree angle to the plane of your face, instead of the usual 90 degree straight-on approach! if you don't use it correctly, you will definitely get a big pink line on your cheek!! just takes a bit of figuring out. other than the steep learning curve, i am very happy with it. durable plastic handle, very soft bristles (and it hasn't lost any yet!).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really have any brush experience but I picked up this brush for $20 CAD. It is really soft, and picks up pigment well. I hope it lasts (I will update on the longevity of this brush). It's kind of ugly but works well. I will buy again.

Popular Makeup Brushes