The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Even though the bristles are smooth on the skin, its too inflexible and thin for an even blush application. My blusher always ends up looking patchy. I prefer Sigma's contour brush for blush. The handle design although enables the brush to stand up by itself, I did not like. It looks odd and I won't purchase another makeup brush from Body Shop again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own nearly all of the body shop brushes. They are excellent quality, soft as soft can be and they never shed - Not one of my 6 brushes has shed a hair! I've had this brush for 3 months and i use it to apply blush on the apples of my cheeks and for contouring. I also love using it with mineral loose blush (Maybelline’s mineral power blush) it picks up just the right amount of product. I don't think it's great for applying bronzer or powder because it's too small. A little on the pricey side, but it's a good investment. love the sturdiness and design of the brush. Easy to wash and store, certainly a keeper!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been a patron of The Body Shop products for about 2 years now. I guess this was an impulse buy for me when I happened to pass by at the mall, and I love it! It's so darned soft and is very animal friendly and the synthetic material lessens the bacteria being harbored by the bristles. However, I gave it 4 points because it doesn't pick up pressed blushes well. It's okay for loose blushes, but it definitely sucks with blushes in compacts. Plus, it's so darned expensive that you'd be better off getting a cheaper alternative that packs several brushes for less like Ecotools. But I'd still recommend this product for anyone who'd care to fork out the cash for this.

Very soft gentle brush. Great price. Washed it many times and it has not shed. Blends well. However, doesn't pick up much pigment like all TBS brushes.