The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is very soft with sythetic bristles, never sheds and can be used to apply bronzers and blushes. It is of very high quality, you can tell when you see it in real. The problem is the shape - it can hardly contour my face - and I like to contour my face with blushes and bronzers, so I often use angled blush or tapered blush for a more precise application that can sculpt my face.

Well if it suits your face shape then this is definitely a great blush for its amazing quality.

Bristles: 5/5
shape: 3/5
versatility: 3/5
application: 3/5
price: 5/5

Overall: 3.8/5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

At $26, this is a pricey brush! I do not think that I would have gotten it if I hadn't gotten a $50 gift card.

PERFORMANCE - Although the brush fibers feel super-soft, the shape is a little awkward to use for blush sometimes - it's smaller and not as fluffy as I would like. It's kind of like the child of a Filbert and a Fan brush. It usually performs well with my blushes, but when I try and use it to place bronzer precisely, the bronzer looks patchy.

DURABILITY - Really disappointing. I've owned my brush for a little over a year, but the two parts of the handle came apart recently. It's nothing that some super-glue won't fix, but a brush that you pay $26 for should not fall apart!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ummm... Pretty strange brush...
Right now I'm not completely sure why I bought this one, but I think it was because I wanted a really soft brush for using on my skin (and this IS really soft and feels great against the skin).
I agree with the review under - hard to figure out what this actually is really good for. It's flat,so a little bit difficult to use for blush (although my MAC blush brush also is a bit flat), it's too soft for foundation, doesn't work very well for my powder because it feels like it kinda sticks to the brush and come off patchy... Also, it's pretty expensive, so I would not recommend - there are better things out there.
UPDATE: put on a lippie. I now use this for my NYX cream blush, which is a really... creamy blush. This works well for blending it out. I'd actually say that there are probably not many brushes that would work as well with this when applying over foundation. Because the blush spreads so easily, this brush can actually handle it. Because it's not a powder product and needs to be smeared out, the very soft bristles can manage this without rubbing the foundation off.

This is my first decent blusher brush and I'm still loving it.
I use it to highlight,define my cheeks.
It takes a nice amount of product so it comes not too strong on the cheeks.
I never experienced fall out or whatever, its still looks great and is pretty cheap for a brush imo.
I am planning to buy another one because its really a nuice brush.

Its Okay blush brush. I would like it to be more angled like MAC one for more precise application of blush. IMO it is too big as a blush brush but too small for bronzer. I use it as my back-up brush.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I decided to go with a Body Shop brush because of their cruelty-free ethos, and I'm really happy with my choice! The brush is very soft and picks up colour well, and so far I haven't had to deal with any shedding (maybe 1 or 2 hairs over the past few months). I would buy this again but I shouldn't ever need to. The price was great too, plus I feel good about my purchase because no animals were harmed YAY!

This is basically the Face and Body Brush in a smaller size, but the shape works much better for a blush brush. It applies blush evenly, and is easy to control, whether you want a light or heavy application.

You can't use this brush head-on, but there's really no need to. The bristles are very, very soft and pick up color easily. The handle isn't too long or short, and it can stand up on its base, which can make storage easier. I'm a very happy owner :)

First of all 10+ stars for quality. I have had this brush for 8 years now and it is still as soft and as in good condition as the day I bought it (in highschool when I wuz young and not and old hag). Wash after wash it retains its shape, softness, and doesn't shed any hairs. The only complaint I can make about it is that I wish it were a big bigger and fluffier and not so flat. I like to use this for non-glittery highlighter as this brush is good for laying down color exactly where u want it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate this brush. It's soft, but it's very flat and the bristles snap back and forth. It barely picked up any prodect. It feels like a cheap drugstore brush, and is ridiculously priced at $26.00 (USD). I used it twice and returned it. I purchased the kabuki brush at the same time. I didn't use it, but I returned it too. I cannot recommend this brush.

I use this brush all the time. It doesn't pick up as much as some other brushes might, but thats ok with me. Being so fair skinned I need to go lightly with blush, I can build colour gradually with this. I've put way too much on in the past with other brushes. So this suits me fine. I've also used it for face powder when my usual brush has been drying.
The biggest plus for me is how incredibly soft it is. My skin will get irritated very quickly if I use anything scratchy, I've had no such problem since I started using this.
Once you get the hang of application with this brush, its a keeper. It washes really well, never sheds, and even stands up on its own.
I thought it was a little pricey, but it is good quality and lasts well. I've had mine for over a year now and its still as good as new.

Popular Makeup Brushes