The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Its perfect for blush and bronzer, its so soft and high quality. Believe me, its even better than the sephora collection ones.

Althought I am used to using angles blusher brushes I recently purchased this product. I had a £10 gift card and my love your body 10% off so I ended up only paying 80p of my own money! However, I believe that the £12 price tag is reasonable for the quality of this brush. The brush is super soft, and applies blusher flawlessly onto the skin. This is the best blusher brush I have ever used! Couldn't recommend this enough and I wouldn't expect anything less from the body shop!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a super soft brush and it has never shed. (I've had it for a few years) I love that it can stand up by itself so the bristles don't have to rub again the table when you put it down. However, it's very thick and it picks up a lot of product, so you have to go easy on it. But it does a decent job of blending so it's not too noticable.

Cannot tell you how much I love this brush! I got it with alot of other Body Shop stuff I got this week online using a 50% off voucher, so I got this brush fairly cheap. However I have to say that for the quality of this brush, even fully priced it is really worth it, especially considering prices of other more "high end" brushes.

First off this brush is incredibly soft, truly a gorgeous brush to sweep across your face. It's a medium sized rounded brush, that when new is a little flat, not big and puffy. I actually like this quality as the tip is quite narrow so its good for applying powder around the nose/eyes. I really do like this brush for powder, although it's obviously great for brush too. It smooths and blen Ids product on really well.

I've washed this brush twice now and it had not shed at all and has retained it's lovely shape and softness. The other thing I really like about this brush is the handle, its nice and long and chunky, perfect for accurately applying blush where you want it.

Over all an amazing amazing brush, would highly highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been around in my kit even longer than the mineral brush. I think mine is like 6-years old or something?

It barely shed, no discoloration, never splayed, and applies my blush sheerly and evenly. The way I like it. However, I find it works best with mainstream brands' blushes. With mineral ones, not so much, as they're powder and highly concentrated, so takes a bit more effort to blend. Not with Bourjois little round pot blushes, too, as they easily harden on the surface and needs scratchier brushed to pick up the color.

Despite those "flaws", I find this is nice for contouring. I use this with my Benefit Hoola to contour, and sometimes with the bronzer from E.L.F Blush-Bronzer Duo. It always picks up perfect amount of color, and easily blends it into my skin. It easily fits into under the cheekbones. Even to the sides of the nose if I hold the base of the bristles a little firm, since the tip is tapered.

I don't think I actually need to purchase this brush again, since it's been with me a long time and I see much further mileage from it. :)

I've had my blusher brush from The Body Shop for 6 and a half years now, and the bristles are still as soft and as thick as the first day I bought it (I was a college student back then). It has not lost its shape yet after all this time and has never shedded once. It is that durable. I do wash it with baby shampoo and let it air-dry every 3-4 weeks, and I've never found the need to apply much pressure on the blush pan or against my cheek when picking up and applying color. This is a great product and it does its job very well, it picks up a perfect amount of color, never too much so I can slowly build up color as needed. Whenever I buy a new blush, I tend to throw away the mini brushes they come with, and I'll use this instead to apply the color on, and I always get a more even, smoother result. I can get a natural look with this easily. I also use this brush to apply a light layer of pressed powder all over my face (I dislike 'caking' which happens when I use the sponge that comes with the compact), so it's not just a blusher brush for me. Overall, it is a fantastic basic blusher brush for the average make up user. I love it :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I dislike this brush. In fact, I am yet to find a blush brush that I really like. This one I feel is far too stiff and the bristles are too dense, meaning that I have to knock off a lot of product or I just get a stripe of blusher. I can't remember how expensive it was when I bought it as I think I have had this brush for nearly a decade, but regardless it has held up well in that time. I think I need a smaller, fluffier brush as I don't get on with the Urban Decay blush brush either.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

its about time i wrote a review for this brush coz i just realized that this brush has remained so faithful to me, even after all these years. i bought it about 4-5 yrs ago and till now, it looks as good as new. ive experienced no shedding at all. the handle and ferrule are very sturdy too. its bristles are super soft and blends my blush and/or bronzers so well. due to its shape, u can apply blush to one side and apply that side first and then use the other side of the brush to apply bronzer. i'm always in a hurry every morning and this brush always helps. i also use this to apply highlighter using the same side after blush for that blended,beautiful sheen.
if u are still a student like me, always looking for cheap but quality investments, try this one. you'll be super satisfied. i bet it will last me some more couple of years.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

honestly, my favourite blusher brush!
i'm so surprised to see all the negative reviews!
this brush is extremely soft and good quality, lasted me well for years.
secondly, yes it is flat, and the edge tapers off to a firm shape. it is not angled, but you can angle the brush with your own hand.
if you find the right way to use this, it's perfect!
1stly: the firm edge is perfect for contouring.
2ndly: the firm bristles on the ends blend any harsh lines.
3rdly: the BELLY of the brush applies smooth and basic blush application anywhere.
4th: the belly of the brush and the edges work together, as you get the application from the belly, the hard end/ edge of the brush literally follows your application and smooths it out..
highly recommend! this is my staple blusher brush.
also love the brush handle as you can stand it up.

This is my first decent blusher brush and I'm still loving it.
I use it to highlight,define my cheeks.
It takes a nice amount of product so it comes not too strong on the cheeks.
I never experienced fall out or whatever, its still looks great and is pretty cheap for a brush imo.
I am planning to buy another one because its really a nuice brush.