The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Its perfect for blush and bronzer, its so soft and high quality. Believe me, its even better than the sephora collection ones.

Althought I am used to using angles blusher brushes I recently purchased this product. I had a £10 gift card and my love your body 10% off so I ended up only paying 80p of my own money! However, I believe that the £12 price tag is reasonable for the quality of this brush. The brush is super soft, and applies blusher flawlessly onto the skin. This is the best blusher brush I have ever used! Couldn't recommend this enough and I wouldn't expect anything less from the body shop!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used this almost daily for 9years before it became raggedy...just bought another one...it is the softest brush i had ever owned...for the price it is totally worth it...i wish body shop has a wider range of brushes for fans like me...oh and did i mention that i have not experience any sort of shedding for the whole time i own it?

Cannot tell you how much I love this brush! I got it with alot of other Body Shop stuff I got this week online using a 50% off voucher, so I got this brush fairly cheap. However I have to say that for the quality of this brush, even fully priced it is really worth it, especially considering prices of other more "high end" brushes.

First off this brush is incredibly soft, truly a gorgeous brush to sweep across your face. It's a medium sized rounded brush, that when new is a little flat, not big and puffy. I actually like this quality as the tip is quite narrow so its good for applying powder around the nose/eyes. I really do like this brush for powder, although it's obviously great for brush too. It smooths and blen Ids product on really well.

I've washed this brush twice now and it had not shed at all and has retained it's lovely shape and softness. The other thing I really like about this brush is the handle, its nice and long and chunky, perfect for accurately applying blush where you want it.

Over all an amazing amazing brush, would highly highly recommend!

I've had my blusher brush from The Body Shop for 6 and a half years now, and the bristles are still as soft and as thick as the first day I bought it (I was a college student back then). It has not lost its shape yet after all this time and has never shedded once. It is that durable. I do wash it with baby shampoo and let it air-dry every 3-4 weeks, and I've never found the need to apply much pressure on the blush pan or against my cheek when picking up and applying color. This is a great product and it does its job very well, it picks up a perfect amount of color, never too much so I can slowly build up color as needed. Whenever I buy a new blush, I tend to throw away the mini brushes they come with, and I'll use this instead to apply the color on, and I always get a more even, smoother result. I can get a natural look with this easily. I also use this brush to apply a light layer of pressed powder all over my face (I dislike 'caking' which happens when I use the sponge that comes with the compact), so it's not just a blusher brush for me. Overall, it is a fantastic basic blusher brush for the average make up user. I love it :)

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

its about time i wrote a review for this brush coz i just realized that this brush has remained so faithful to me, even after all these years. i bought it about 4-5 yrs ago and till now, it looks as good as new. ive experienced no shedding at all. the handle and ferrule are very sturdy too. its bristles are super soft and blends my blush and/or bronzers so well. due to its shape, u can apply blush to one side and apply that side first and then use the other side of the brush to apply bronzer. i'm always in a hurry every morning and this brush always helps. i also use this to apply highlighter using the same side after blush for that blended,beautiful sheen.
if u are still a student like me, always looking for cheap but quality investments, try this one. you'll be super satisfied. i bet it will last me some more couple of years.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

honestly, my favourite blusher brush!
i'm so surprised to see all the negative reviews!
this brush is extremely soft and good quality, lasted me well for years.
secondly, yes it is flat, and the edge tapers off to a firm shape. it is not angled, but you can angle the brush with your own hand.
if you find the right way to use this, it's perfect!
1stly: the firm edge is perfect for contouring.
2ndly: the firm bristles on the ends blend any harsh lines.
3rdly: the BELLY of the brush applies smooth and basic blush application anywhere.
4th: the belly of the brush and the edges work together, as you get the application from the belly, the hard end/ edge of the brush literally follows your application and smooths it out..
highly recommend! this is my staple blusher brush.
also love the brush handle as you can stand it up.

This is my first decent blusher brush and I'm still loving it.
I use it to highlight,define my cheeks.
It takes a nice amount of product so it comes not too strong on the cheeks.
I never experienced fall out or whatever, its still looks great and is pretty cheap for a brush imo.
I am planning to buy another one because its really a nuice brush.

Though I said I would buy the product again, i doubt I need to replace it for a long, long long time. Does not shed, soft and I like that its synthetic.

I'm a newbie at makeup and all, so I did alot of internet research before buying. I've read good reviews for Body Shop's brushes and I can say that I'm not disappointed for buying this :)

this is one really soft brush! the minute i tried the tester i knew i was getting it

first time i used it, was to apply powder across my face, just to see how it feels. since its meant for blushers, it took a little more work to cover the entire face, but i liked the way it felt. powder went onto my face really well and now i use this brush to put on blushers and give a whoosh across my face as the last step. the leftover blush gave my face a nice pinkish glow :D

Was kinda scared when i tried to wash the brush for the first time, i used a cleanser, washed it off, and washed it again with shampoo. I was so happy that non of it came off during and after the wash :D Would definitely buy it again! But i think this will last me a long long time...

Would try its kabuki brush next!!

Popular Makeup Brushes