The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Even though the bristles are smooth on the skin, its too inflexible and thin for an even blush application. My blusher always ends up looking patchy. I prefer Sigma's contour brush for blush. The handle design although enables the brush to stand up by itself, I did not like. It looks odd and I won't purchase another makeup brush from Body Shop again.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great at what it does. It's super soft, cruelty free, holds up after washing, picks up colour a charm, blends evenly.
It's relatively small and flat, which makes it perfect for very localized application. Sometimes I find I want a more subtle, generalized flush, for which a larger, fluffier brush would be better. In this category (and price point), however, I've not found a better brush. Recommended.

Update: NO shedding after a year of use & still as soft. Impressive!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate this brush. It's soft, but it's very flat and the bristles snap back and forth. It barely picked up any prodect. It feels like a cheap drugstore brush, and is ridiculously priced at $26.00 (USD). I used it twice and returned it. I purchased the kabuki brush at the same time. I didn't use it, but I returned it too. I cannot recommend this brush.

I use this brush all the time. It doesn't pick up as much as some other brushes might, but thats ok with me. Being so fair skinned I need to go lightly with blush, I can build colour gradually with this. I've put way too much on in the past with other brushes. So this suits me fine. I've also used it for face powder when my usual brush has been drying.
The biggest plus for me is how incredibly soft it is. My skin will get irritated very quickly if I use anything scratchy, I've had no such problem since I started using this.
Once you get the hang of application with this brush, its a keeper. It washes really well, never sheds, and even stands up on its own.
I thought it was a little pricey, but it is good quality and lasts well. I've had mine for over a year now and its still as good as new.

Bought this the other day whilst browsing. these brushes are incredibly soft so I got the blush one. It is wierd how it doesn't pick up a lot of pigment but I love it with EM mineral blushes and also my cheap no17 blush. You can have a sheer look but build up layers for more. I don't think I would get the powder brush version . in UK is 10.50, not v cheap but not v expensive either. Hasn't shed yet (only had it a week) but I think it will wash and last well.
am tempted by their cute travel collection.