The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Filtered by age: 30-35

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The head is narrow, long and floppy with not fluffed out in a tapered shape. So it doesn't give a professional even application and or good control. It feels soft but I expected more considering the high price. the only quality body shop brushes are the 2 eye brushes and the mineral kabuki brush IMO

I love the Body Shop brushes. The blusher brush is - like all the range - super soft and smooth, and doesn't shed much at all. The new(ish) shape is slightly more precise than the old one - an improvement on what was already my fave blush brush! - and after several months' use and washing it has retained its shape well. I find it good for both precision application of colour, and for blending, although I do also tend to buff out with a bigger, fluffier brush. Good pick-up of product (I can't imagine why some reviewers find it doesn't get enough) without excess or fallout. Pricier than many cheap brushes - but the quality is as high as many that are far more expensive.

This is a good brush.
I use it for applying my blushes and I would recommend it to everybody.

I really like The Body Shop as they are animal friendly and I would never lower myself to buy a make up brush that is made up of the left overs of the slaughter house where animals have suffered. I will use any material but only animal friendly methods for me thanks!

As much as I really really wanted to like this - It's horrible. Ordered online and on opening the first impression is 'foundation brush' because thats what it looked like. The handle stamped 'blush brush' was very smooth and the brush bristles were very soft but the shape is flat. There is no full dome in the shape.

Tried it on the blushes, chanel irrelle, bourjois, bobbi brown, clinique, face stockholm, dior, body shop and it will pick up colour no problem. The brush head, too small in my opinion, is impossible to blend. We all tried different techniques and it just leaves a very obvious stroke of blush.

It is awful. For those who gave it 5 stars, i'm pleased that it worked for you. But for me, and I consider myself a pretty good artist, this brush is not a good blush brush.

It was so awful I returned it and felt very embarassed doing so. It just has no use. Not even for highlighting or shadows.

I like this brush alot its vegan and very soft . Applies my blush great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush! I like that it's shaped so you don't get a strip of blush but at the same time, it's not fanned out so you start getting blush all over your face. The bristles are unbelievable soft and DON'T SHED. I know it's not natural hair but at the low price, I'm not complaining.

This one is a nice soft brush. The price and the quality are sensible. But it's made of artificial hair, neither badger's nor wild boar's. So it's not as long-lasting as the real one.