L'Oreal Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

L'Oreal Gentle Lip & Eye Makeup Remover

4.3

Water, cyclopentasiloxsne, isohexadecane, isopropyl palmitate, sodium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, poloxamer 184, potassium phosphate, panthenol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, D & C Green N 6 (CI 61565), (FIL B4885)

on 11/3/2016 11:45:00 PM

Wtf is wrong with this product? It DOES NOT remove eye makeup, it just smudges it about on your skin and makes you look like you've coped two black eyes.

My partner picked up three bottles of this from the supermarket (bless him) when I asked him to get me some eye makeup remover. Well here it is, as of the 4th of November 2016 - this is officially THE WORST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER OF ALL TIME.

L'Oreal you totally suck for selling shite like this. Although your mascaras and shadows are downright awful so I guess it figures the makeup remover ties into that theme.

Will never buy again.

This is my holygrail eye makeup remover, and I've used countless bottles.

What's Good?
1. Removes Stubborn Eye Makeup Effortlessly
2. It's Gentle

An experiment to see how this product fare against Lancome Bi-Facil – an eye makeup remover I often regard as industry benchmark is available at http://bit.ly/2atofUQ.

on 4/14/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The best eye makeup remover EVER! I wear mascara every day and this is the only eye make up remover which takes everything off. And I have tried almost every high end/expensive remover. But this stuff beats them all.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This doesn't dry out my skin around the eyes and its really gentle!! Way better than makeup remover wipes and it lasts you longer than that.

on 6/2/2014 4:33:00 AM

This used to be my HG eye makeup remover. Cheap and good. I have been using it for at least 5 years. Unfortunately, I realized it gave me millia seeds which is a major boo.

on 11/6/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Soft and quickly removes make up on my face. I didn't have to put too much on the cotton pad since a little drops is enough for the whole make up. It is also cheap! It works slightly better than Maybelline's. But I will always buy Maybelline Make Up remover because it works good as well with cheaper price.

on 4/30/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is a good product, it removes most of my eye make-up (I don't wear waterproof mascara though) but the Nivea one works just as well and is cheaper. Plus I really dislike the packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

At first, I thought it was more pricey than maybelline. It was cheap and It was on sale. So I bought 3 bottles in 125 ml...
About the packaging gives me both hate and love side.
I hate the big bottle...uneasy to carry when traveling, meanwhile I love the 125ml size... bigger , means long last.
It's more moist than my previous maybelline.. but a bit oily.reminds me of etude house make up remover.but etude house is much better, because this formula a lil greasy.
It is not durable to take off make up but it is similiar to maybelline but maybelline is more gentle and mild.
the only pro from this remover is because of a lil greasy...it won't irritate eyes nor under eyes.but very greasy!
After using this remover, i don't know why my face skin now becomes worse...moreover my face skin type is acne prone.i have some blemishes now on my face skin.
welll.... it's not really good but very value for money.but i HATE the result..
it breaks out my skin.
would i repurchase this product? off course NO!
My previous maybelline is much better.

on 9/23/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is all I use now. It's non-greasy, non-irritating, removes everything, and washes off easily. Also, the little squirty thing at the top keeps you from wasting product, so it lasts a lot longer. I seriously love this stuff.

on 2/22/2013 8:49:00 AM

I really like it! Inexpensive, doesn't leave my face with a thick layer of oil like the rest I've tried and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. It's not the quickest makeup remover but then again it is supposed to be gentle! 5 Stars from me.