Aveda Comforting Tea

4.7

on 3/6/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favourite herbal tea by a mile. There are similar herbals out there that blend licorice and peppermint - but this one is the best. It's super expensive though, the loose leaf is a better deal than the bags. It's just so comforting!

on 6/4/2014 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This by far THE BEST tea to ever exist. It is such a unique blend but very tasty. I used to work for Aveda and I drank so much of this tea... and I didn't once get sick of it. I prefer it to be a bit darker but not too dark, otherwise the taste can be a little bit overpowering. I am such a tea person, and this one is definitely in my top 3! It's a little pricey, but so worth the money.

on 5/3/2014 2:41:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been buying this for years and will continue to keep it stocked in my pantry. It lasts forever and is 100% organic. This has helped me drastically reduce my coffee consumption and it's only 5 calories per serving and has no caffeine! The peppermint and licorice is not only yummy but a natural anti-inflammatory. When I drink this tea I feel relaxed and almost like time slows down. I really enjoy it. I also believe it's helping me lose weight!

on 1/4/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Expensive but worth it! Perfect after meal tea or when you're sick or just cuddling up under a blanket. I like it hot or cold and it's sweet and refreshing. The mint isn't too overpowering and I don't even need to add sugar.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just tried this tea yesterday at an Aveda salon and thought it was really nice, very unique and soothing to drink. Depending on how strong it is brewed you can either really taste the sweet licorice or it can just be more subtle.

I'm laughing though how you guys are complaining about how expensive it is at $24. In Australia it's $40!! Don't think I'd buy it at that price, but might try making it up myself and see how it compares.

on 7/25/2011 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this tea. And I'm not even a tea drinker. I always find that's too bitter or tastes too much like herbs or leafs. But this tastes wonderful. Like previous reviewers said, it is naturally sweetened and you don't need to put anything in it to make it taste good. It has a comforting taste and aroma and I can't wait to drink some in the autumn or winter. The only downside is the price and it's the only reason I don't drink it daily.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The salon where I go uses only Aveda products and they always offer me this tea to drink while I am waiting in the lobby. While I find the licorice and fennel scents and flavors relaxing, they smell and taste too medicinal for me to enjoy on a regular basis and I would not purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this product. I unfortunately agree with the others about the price being expensive, but I am lucky to work in an Aveda store so I get to drink it for free. This is the only kind of tea that I can drink without adding ANYTHING to it. So once again, I love this product.

i love this tea, but it's sooooo expensive. when i was little, my mom would give me a piece of licorice root to suck on if i had a sore throat. this tea reminded me of that the first time i had it. i don't think it serves any medicinal purposes, but it's nice tasting anyway

Eyes: Violet

This tea is so YUM!. I first saw the review here on MUA. The next day I went to the store to see if they had a sample. Sure enough, the sales assistant at Aveda offered me some. It's kind of sweet but minty at the same time. I would have never guessed there was licorice in here but all the ingredient mix really well together.

It is pricy for tea but it comes in a large package so it will last awhile.

Popular Other Products