Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder

No Title

3.0

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this as an everyday powder to set my makeup. It's not expensive, so I don't mind wasting it. I'm an NC50, so I use it in Honey. I started using this after a good good review from a YouTube guru. Good, inexpensive product. I think it was like $10 at Target.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

PROS: This did control my oily skin! Imo, the smell is nice. It would also work as a highlighter.

CONS: MESSY! It's less messy if you put tape over some of the holes though. I really didn't like the puff in this, not useful at all. The color options are way too light! I'm not even that dark, and the Translucent Medium made me look so pale! This was very cakey, made my pores look huge, and made me breakout! The breakouts were probably from the perfume in this. It made my face look really pink too :P The quality wasn't worth what I payed for, not buying again.