Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder

Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder
No Title

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite powder. Goes on nice, stays on nice, and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.

It really smells horrible, as others have mentioned.
I wish CG would change the scent.

The lid doesn't screw on, just pulls off, so I'm always worried about it spilling in my purse. And the holes in the container to distribute the powder are literal crap. I'm talking I dumped out the remainder of a different powder and put it in there. I'm not a huge fan of the little furry puff it comes with, so I use a brush, but that's me.

Basically, we have a love-hate relationship.

on 8/30/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this once and it smells so strong i will not let this touch my skin ever again. Another product gone to waste.

I absolutely love this. I love the smell, colour, and the price. Haha. This is a great setting powder. Absolutely love it and it lasts forever !!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got this on sale for $5, and it works great. My Max Factor powder broke, so I was looking for an alternative. Over all it works great. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It doesn't make my face look cakey or oily. People have said in previous reviews that its shimmery, but I have not noticed this yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Overall good product. Does build up quickly and look cakey, but a proper application stops this from happening. The puff is like bacteria heaven, so a brush is better to use with it.