Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder

Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder
No Title

4.2

on 2/27/2017 10:08:00 PM

OMG this is my holy grail product for baking! I casually found this one day at Walmart and decided to pick it up. I've always used the Lauria Mercie transulcant powder but that really dries out my skin, this one never does. This loose powder is really good if you pair it up with a cream based concealer or foundation! If your using a liquid base it will not set it properly. I am in love and recommend this to anyone.

on 2/23/2015 11:49:00 PM

I've been using this to set my liquid foundations for about 3 years now. I don't care to use any other loose powder. It sets my foundation flawlessly

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

Loving this loose powder, I've been searching for a good loose powder since spring is coming and I can't afford to have heavy liquid on my face. Mine is in the shade translucent sable there don't seem to be many reviews on this shade for some reason. Yes the packaging is horrid and I can tell the lid will eventually break and the sifter needs work but I'm willing to work with it, also this color for some reason has shimmers in it that surprised me because I was expecting it to be matte for a product claiming to give a natural finish. Lastly, for others that are complaining of a medicine like smell, they must not read packaging because it plainly says that it has Noxzema ingredients. All in all, I love this stuff and makes my skin look wonderful. Go try it!

on 10/16/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the better powders I've used. I use it with a powder brush and not the puff it came with. I'm very pale and the powder doesn't make my skin look dark or orange. I can see how the container can make a bit of a mess, but I haven't really had a problem with it. I just make sure there's not that much powder on top by always laying the container flat and lightly tapping it upside down once or twice. That way I get a small amount of powder instead of a huge pile of it.

I use this for now, because its good for the price. I prefer the unscented version though.

It doesn't last very long though, you will need to keep applying it after a few hours.