COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder

No Title

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! i have it in medium and its perfect match *nw 35*

Be careful, only apply a little bit or it look cakey!

on 6/30/2005 5:07:00 PM

You get a generous amount of powder for a good price, but I would recommend using a powder brush instead of the puff that comes with it. The smell could be better, but it does a really good job setting my foundation or just evening out my skin.

Not the worst I used, but not my HG. When applied with the pouf, I find it to be too sheer. So I use a big blush brush and it works better. I apply it sometimes over my foundation and it gives fine results. Probably won't repurchase, will try something else.

on 7/2/2006 7:48:00 AM

I really don't like this product. I used to use it in middle school, when I would use it just because it made me feel like a movie star. But if I use it NOW, it is disguisting. By the end of the day, it almost melts off and turns orange, even when I use the lightest shades. It feels thick, almost like a couple more layers of skin, and that really annoys me. it also tends to get all over the place when I use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Overall good product. Does build up quickly and look cakey, but a proper application stops this from happening. The puff is like bacteria heaven, so a brush is better to use with it.

This stuff is terrific! I have a jar on my dresser and i always dab some on before i go out, wherever Iam going and it just absorbs everything and it just is nice and soft and gives good coverage and i love it=D. I also put some on my neck. I wish i could carry it with me!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For the price this is, I think it works well. It's good for setting makeup, compact setting powder is better but if you bought loose you shouldn't expect the same results. I do wish they had a wider range of shades, I bought the lightest which works for me in summer but is too dark for other seasons, a shade or two lighter would be perfect. I use it over my TM in summer and it helps set it and reduce shine, it needs a re-fresh every few hours or so but anything in that price range and by a DS company will. The scent is definitely noticeable, but I have a sensitive nose and it didn't bother me, I've gotten used to it and I think I even like it. The packaging can get a little messy, but with care it won't get powder everywhere. When I first got it, I assumed the puff wasn't any good and set it aside, but using a big powder brush wasn't doing it for me with this. I switched over to the puff and have found much better results. Not my HG, but all-in-all, it's pretty good for the price. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

worst loose powder ever. doesn't do anything except for look ugly

on 9/14/2008 4:59:00 PM

I don't like the smell of this ='[
But it does a pretty decent job
It's translucent, but if you use enough, your face goes white =I don't like the pouf it comes with;
it's obviously a really cheap one you can get at the dollar store

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I originally decided to try CG's loose powder because I wanted something to set my foundation, and wasn't willing to shell out money to something I don't really consider a staple. I like that it's cheap, and it really does give a natural finish to my MAC Studio Fix-finished face. The smell doesn't bother me since it doesn't linger on, and I can't really say if it controls oil, because my face is not oily.

I consider this an average product, since I've never tried any other loose powder to compare it with, and at the the end of the day I'm pretty sure most of it has come off. I'm not really sure if I would re-purchase again, but I overall I think this a decent product, that won't empty out your wallet.