Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath

No Image

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The scent of this is so amazing. Its actually the only one from Laura Mercier that I really love. This and the companion cream are so yummy.

This gives a nice hydrating component to the bath. I highly recommend this.

I am glad this was a gift, because if I had spent money on it myself, I would be really disappointed. It smells nice in the jar, but not as fantastic as the other iterations of the Creme Brulee scent. Once it is in the water, the smell disappears, and the bubbles are minimal. I really was expecting so much more from this high end bath product. I think I will stick to Lush for my bathing needs.

on 12/14/2010 11:40:00 PM

Major let down! I was so excited to get this in the mail- I LOVED the candle in this scent I'd found years before.... Scent disappears after melting in the water. Yes, made mounds of soft bubbles- but they were unscented. Soooo disappointed! I'm taking this back to Sephora for a refund!

on 7/14/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried the sample of it and the scent is AMAZING! I ADORE IT!!! But this is too pricey...

on 6/3/2010 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this gift set which comprised of the Creme Brulee Honey Bath, Body Cream & a candle during their clearance sale. This smells absolutely delish! Mine came with a honey dipper so I use that to dip into the jar and spread it on my hands. One dip is more than enough for the whole body. I dont use it in the bath, but under the shower and I smell really yummy after that. Though it is a luxury product, as many of the ladies below have stated, the scent doesnt last very long even when I layer the body cream after my shower. Other than that, it isn't especially moisturizing but it does make my bathtime more relaxing. If you arent a fan of sweets or desserts and dont fancy smelling like one, do steer clear (: I would repurchase if it wasnt so expensive and if the scent would last longer.

on 9/17/2008 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG - looooooove this stuff!!! Forget baths (I hate them) - I just scoop a tiny bit onto my fingers and it lathers up very well in the shower. (A quarter size is enough). Nice and sweet, no muskiness at all. Love this!!! I still smell it on me hours later, and the SO loves the smell too =)

on 8/10/2008 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is actually for the Creme Brulee FRAGRANCE. OMG, I have died and gone to Mercier Heaven. Lasting power...forever...man magnate...yes...Jean's newest love (forget men; get their own)...oh, yes! I have tons of higher-end fragrances but, being a gourmand girl, place this one above all. Love, love, love!

on 10/10/2007 5:53:00 AM

Major disappointment. Thought this would be a relaxing stress reliever, so I splurged. Im really sorry I did. Smells nice in the jar, but the scent goes away the minute it goes in the bath! Some bubbles, but nothing lavish. Didn't sense that it did anything for my skin or make my bath water silky, nothing like that. For this price??? Grrrr! Which was the whole point of splurging on this, to relax and take away the feeling of "Grrr!" Remember BBW Tutti Dolci line? I'm not generally a BBW fan, but i did really like Tutti Dulci Creme Brulee Honey Bath. I thought that LM's would be a better, higher-end version of sorts. It's actually like a cheaper version. BBW would scent my whole bathroom,, would fill the tub with bubbles, really made for a luxurious bath. LM does none of these things. Not happy at all with this product. If BBW did it for @ $20, LM should be able to give me a wonderfully luxurious bath for @ $50! Jar also is smaller, less product. Won't last long.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Sheer indulgence! A little bit goes a long way. I don't experence the stickyness or any of the negatives below. I just put a drop on my loofa and just scrub the day away. I've always hated how baths are underappreciated in america, its always in and out, just for function. In Europe though its a whole ritual. I love any me time I can get. The scent and texture is divine, it looks like honey. Love it with all her body stuff.

on 7/3/2007 3:42:00 AM

Gross! Eew! Yuck!
I loved the creme brulee creme body wash and the souffle moisturizer, so I assumed I'd like the honey bath. I was WRONG! It smells extremely, sickeningly sweet, like real honey. Not only does it NOT smell as good as the other creme brulee products, it smells like CARAMEL which is totally different, in my opinion. Also, the consistency is super duper sticky, which is totally unnecessary and a real pain to deal with. Imagine trying to tidy up your bath area and you get a bit of this stuff on your hand or on your tub... it is like molasses and you definitely have to go scrub the stuff off before continuing on. You can't just wipe it off on a towel and continue on your merry way. Buyer beware... I'd ask for a sample before purchasing the whole 12oz container next time. Learn from my mistake! The smell of this stuff makes me want to gag...