no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

I keep a small bottle of it in the office in case I ever need because I can't really see myself applying it anywhere outside of work. It's a pleasant, gentle, safe and professional scent - also, very very boring and rather generic. I normally like fruity floral gourmand scents but this is very generic and soulless.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

I am so glad I found this perfume. Previously I wore Bulgari Cystalline - but I thought after 6 years it's time for a change. This perfume is soft and feminine. Great for day or night. It last's all day as well, no need to re-spritz. I love it because it is different. I have never smelt anything like it. On their website it has the below description: Which is pretty spot on. "A fresh burst of Moroccan laurel, green tangerine and pink peppercorns mingle with feminine florals and sensual cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk for a modern fragrance that is both sensual and sophisticated."

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I love this perfume. It's a nice soft fragrance and I mostly wear it for the office. I don't find that there are any real "stand out" notes in this, but I do enjoy it from first spritz until the end of the day. I have gotten more compliments wearing this fragrance than any other, and after 5 years have still not gotten tired of it. I would say this is probably the most understated fragrance I own, but it will always have a place in my collection.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This perfume is very elegant. Smells rich and sophisticated.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

EyesOther

1.0

9 years ago

Ive smelled perfume like this far too many times. Its smells generic, nondescript, and painfully boring. Its like the smell of a perfume shop after every perfume has been spritzed into the air, sort of a conglomeration of scents. I cant seem to pick out a note. It smells like perfume for the sake of perfume. No heart, No soul.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

10 years ago

Somehow this like bad alcohol, too sharp and not at all lady like. Not for me.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

this is my all-time favorite perfume. I get so many compliments on how it smells on me. I love it. I wear nothing but this perfume. If it is ever discontinued, I don't know what I'll do!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

11 years ago

I'm reviewing a sample of Armani Mania for Women (2004 release) that I've been testing over the past couple of days. Here are the notes listed on Osmoz: Top notes: Moroccan bay leaf, Green Mandarin Orange, Black Currant, Pink Pepper; Heart notes: Magnolia, Peony, Lily-of-the-Valley, Provençal Iris; Base notes: White Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar, Amber, Vanilla, Musk. It starts off clean and soapy-floral on my skin, then quckly turns to soft woods, with a vanilla/amber/musk base to add a cozy sweetness. The progression is rather quick, and I like to re-spritz periodically so I can enjoy the top and mid notes again. What I really like about Mania for Women is that the woods are subtle and restrained, not like you're standing in a lumber mill, and there is no patchouli. This is a warm, yet *clean*, fragrance. I enjoyed smelling it on myself when I woke up this morning - a sweet, clean, skin scent. It's long lasting, just rather soft on your skin when it dries down, so you may lost track of it over time. It's pefect for my casual suburban lifestyle, a very pleasant scent that stays in the background while I'm going about my daily errands, etc...yet it's pretty/sexy enough to wear to dinner or a night out. It's not mind blowing, shocking, or unique (and nothing manic about it either), just an all-occasion, very wearable fragrance. Which are the kind I reach for most often, and the full bottles I tend to use up. Of all the department store woodsy fragrances that were released in 2008, I think this one from 2004 is the nicest. :) Another winner from Armani for me, though I'm late to the bandwagon.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

12 years ago

Not as great at the samples in magazines. But it is very indulgent and I do like it. However I warn you against buying the lotion. The spray and shower gel, fine, but the lotion is awful! It doesn't smell like the actual perfume at all and is downright hideous.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 years ago

Generally a lovely fragrance. Love the packaging - very simple and sleek, just like all other Armani bottles. Men love it, commented on it... the smell does disappear after a while, probably because I don't realise it's presence - a sign of a good fragrance is not to irritate your nose anyway. Love it and will buy it again.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinOily, Other