Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

2.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Decent, but not great. Not a really good purple color, it dries a weird grey-ish. Staying power is ok, but again not great. Still looking for a good purple liquid liner.

Not happy with this liquid eyeliner as it is too "watery" and takes a long time to build up color evenly

This is my go-to eyeliner when I just want to go for something simple and easy enough so I don't have to worry about it all day. This doesn't smudge on me and looks really nice against my brown eyes. It does fade a little throughout the day but it has pretty good staying power. The only thing I don't love is that it comes in a dryer formula than the black one ( I don't know if it was just my bottle, but the consistency was the same in both my bottles), so it's a little harder to just glide on. But this is good for daytime as well as night.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

not very pigmented at all.. really disappointed me.. if you are very pale, then this would work for you.. ladies of color, like me, avoid this unless you are going for a pretty natural look.. it won't show up very well on pigmented skin..

on 4/11/2008 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Bought this in the greenish shade and loved it,but this is watery, and has very little color impact. It's like they are two kinds of products, but they aren't supposed to be! I know, you can't expect much from a cheapo line, but often the w&w stuff is pretty good. This one isn't IMO.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have never used liquid liner before, so I wanted to try something cheap just to see if I could even do it. I was pleasantly surprised. I actually LOVE this eyeliner. The color is so pretty, great for green eyes, and it really lasts. What I like the most about it is the applicator. It's a thin, very flexible brush.

on 1/24/2007 4:02:00 PM

This is a great liquid e/l for a bargain price. The consistency is a little runny, and I find that I have to apply, let dry, then reapply twice for good color saturation, but that's all right, since this is such cheap stuff. Nice plummy purple color with a great metallic shimmer to it. Definitely a fun e/l!